What about love? (Magcon)

Chapter 1

Sydney's P.O.V.

"So what's going on with you and Brent? " I said to Taylor as her,Bri,and I were driving to Magcon in San Diego.

  " I really don't know where our relationship stands right now." Taylor sighs. "He always tries to control me and its starting to scare me. I can't go anywhere without him following me!"

  " Well at least he won't be at Magcon, so you will finally get a break!" Bri says as we all laugh at the thought of Brent and Taylor's rollercoaster of a relationship.

  "Wellllllll...... enough talk about sad shit! We need to get pumped!!!"

   "CUZ WE'RE GOING TO MAGCON!!!!" we all screamed as I blasted the radio.

"These hoes ain't loyal......"

As Bri's driving us, we just talk about how excited we are and our everyday life. It still doesn't seem real that I am going to meet the boy who has saved my life in more ways than he knows....I will be meeting Matthew Espinosa,  and of course I'm excited to meet the other boys too! I know that I'm just another fan to them and I don't expect anything special to happen either......but to me it will be the best day of my life.

  I was starring out the window, lost in thought as Bri gave my arm a gentle squeeze and asked if I was okay. She's been there for me through the hardest parts of my life. My sister died about a year ago and I have had the hardest time dealing with it. My sister's death was really hard on my whole family but it was the hardest for me cuz my sister and I used to be attached at the hip. She was my sunshine and my world. A couple months after she died, I just couldn't handle the emotional pain anymore, so I started cutting. I never thought that I would ever do that to myself,  but one day I just did. Bri has helped me so much through everything and her and Matt haved helped me stop self harming myself. I've never met Matt before but just watching his videos on YouTube or vine just gave me a reason to smile every day.

  I've always wanted to thank Matt and the other boys in person for all they have done for me in person......and know I finally get the chance to.

  "yeah I'm good,  just lost in thought I guess.?" I sigh

  " Okay, if u need anything I'm here for you."

  "Thanks beautiful! "

"How much longer?" Taylor asks

"Just another block!" Bri says

My body instantly tenses up and my mind is going crazy with all different kinds of thoughts. My stomach fills with butterflies as we pull into the parking lot of the event. As we all step out of the car, I take a deep breath in.

"Today is going to be a special day" I say as we walk to take a spot in line.