chapter 9

Sydney's P.O.V.

I wake up to the smell of......burgers? Why are they having burgers for breakfast? And why am I so sweaty? As I sit up, I feel really heavy weight on me. I look down and see Matt laying on my stomach. Awwww, he looks so cute! His hair is all messed up and sticking up, and his mouth is hanging wide open. From all the pictures on Twitter, I've come to know that Matt sleeps with his mouth open......and he snores! I sit there and take in the sight of him asleep on me.

"Stop starring at me." Matt mumbles in the hottest sleepy voice ever!

"How did you know I was starring at you?" I ask, my cheeks are bright red as he moves his head to look at me.

"I just know!" He says winking at me. "And come on! Who wouldn't want to stare at me!?" He says in a sarcastic tone, making me laugh. When I stop laughing, I look at him and he's starring at me.

"What?" I ask, feeling like an idiot.

Matt doesn't say anything, but continues to stare at me. As I stare at him back, he sits up. He softly puts his hand on my cheek and slowly starts to lean in. I'm completely frozen and I don't know what to do!! When he's inches away from my lips...he stops. He runs his thumb across my bottom lip, giving me goose bumps. He gently puts his lips to mine. As my body starts melting at the fact that THE MATTHEW ESPINOSA IS KISSING ME!

I'm pulled back to what is happening as he slides his tongue across my bottom lip, as if he's asking for permission. I accept and his tongue starts to explore my mouth as I do the same. His hand is still on my cheek as I move my hand to the back of his neck. Matt starts to deepen the kiss as his lips press harder against mine. I lay down on the bed and Matt is now on top of me, and the kiss is getting more intense by the second. As Matt's free hand starts to trail along my side, I hear a loud knocking on the door. Matt pulls back and climbs off of me, we both are sitting up now, side by side.

"Hey you guys want some burgers?" Cameron asks as I remember that that's what I was smelling earlier.

"Why are you guys having burgers for breakfast?" I ask confused

"Its actually one in the afternoon! You guys have been sleeping this whole time!" Cameron laughs

"What the heck!?" I say turning to look at my phone, I didn't even think that another human being could sleep as long as I do!

"Well be down in a few." Matt says

"Be safe!" Cameron smiles and winks at Matt. I throw a pillow at him before he walks out and shuts the door.

"Come on sleeping beauty!" Matt says as he kisses me on the cheek before getting out of bed.

"Did everyone sleep downstairs last night?" I ask as I pull my hair into a bun.

"Yep!" he say popping the p. "You ready to go downstairs?" he asks me

"Yeah"

"Okay just let me change into a different shirt." he grabs my hand and leads me to his room. He sits me down on the bed as he grabs a new shirt out of his dresser. I watch him as he pulls his old t-shirt up over his head and puts the new one on. I know I'm being a creeper but I can't take my eyes off of him. His V line is so sexy. As I stand there and admire him, I'm pulled out of my thoughts when I realize that Matt is calling my name.

"Sorry" I say horrified that he caught me. I burry my head in to my hands.

"Don't worry babe! it'll all be yours soon enough!" He says pulling me downstairs toward the kitchen. What does he mean by that??? IS HE GONNA ASK ME OUT?? I decide just to leave it alone so I don't get my hopes up. Everyone's sitting at the kitchen table and talking when we walk in.