Chapter 9: Lame party and an unexpected attack

I am so sorry for not updating! I've been really sick lately!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Readers POV:

Me and Ned walk through Flash's house, the sound of Fall Out Boy's 'Alone Together' is blasting through the speakers. Teenagers, from all year levels are chatting and partying their arses off. I can already tell that a few people are drunk and it's not even 12am yet. "Y/N! NED! OVER HERE!" I hear an oh-so-familiar voice. I turn to see Michelle, I grin and walk over to her with Ned. "Can't believe you guys are at this lame party". Michelle says, a hint of boredom in her voice. I laugh and shake my head, before replying "What are you some sort of ghost then?" Michelle and Ned laugh at that.

We decide to walk around the party, saying 'hi' to some people and eating the party snacks. "I want to drink the punch". Ned says, I laugh and reply "Go ahead, but I won't be dragging your drunk arse home". The three of us laugh. We end up spending an hour or so talking and laughing. I suddenly hear Flash Thompson's obnoxious voice, "HEY Y/N! WHERE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND?" I hear him say, I turn around and glare at him. "F*** off Flash". I hear Michelle say, I grin and reply "language". Michelle just rolls her eyes and laughs. "We should go somewhere else, this party is getting lame". I say to Ned and Michelle. They nod their heads in agreement, before leaving Flash's house.

"I say it's pretty good idea to leave. Police would most likely be here later, and I would hate to see- actually no I wouldn't mind seeing Flash get in trouble". Ned says to us, humour in his voice. I laugh, and nod my head in agreement. We head down the street, and continue walking, until we reach a few shops. "Should we find a cafe? So we can at least have something decent to drink". Michelle asks us. "Yeah sure! Why not". I reply with enthusiasm. We enter a 24 hour cafe, it is dimly lit. The cafe is quite big from the inside, but even though it has a cosy welcoming feel to it, something about it... feels weird. I look around and see a small group of people, dress in black clothing are sitting in the far back. "Anyone else seeing the small group of mysterious looking people in the back?" Ned says in a low voice, me and Michelle nod.

We order ourselves our drinks, and take a seat near the window of the cafe, on the opposite side of the strange group. "They are giving me a really dangerous vibe". I say to Michelle and Ned, in a whisper. I don't dare to look at them, I just keep my eyes on M.J and Ned. When our drinks arrive, that's the only time I decide to actually look over at them. When I do, I feel sick to the gut. They are staring at us, with an almost sickening look in their eyes. "Y/N? Are you okay? You look sick". Michelle asks me, I nod but don't say anything. I slowly sip on my hot chocolate. "Those guys have been staring at us since we came here". Ned says quietly, I could see how uncomfortable he was. "We should go, before something serious happens". Michelle says, in a very serious tone. Me and Ned agree with Michelle.

We go as a group to the cashier and pay for the drinks. We exit the cafe, and begin walking back towards the houses. "I feel even worse than before". I say to Ned and Michelle, they both look at me with a worried expression. "It's rude to talk about people you know". I hear a strong deep masculine voice say from behind us. We slowly turn around and see a group of 5 people in front of us. 1 female, 4 males... The female has a pixie hair cut, coloured black and purple, her eyes are a dark blue. 2 of the males have identical faces (brown hair, brown eyes). 1 male has blonde hair, dark brown eyes. The last male has long black hair, with dark green eyes. "What do you want from us?" Ned asks, I can hear the terror in his voice. "Oh nothing much really. Just the usual stuff... All your jewels, money, etc". The female says, her blue eyes staring at Ned, with a dangerous look.

I step forward, glaring at them. "You will have to try harder than that, you know". I say with confidence. The girl chuckles, the boys just smirked. The man with black hair and green eyes walks towards me, his hands dug deep into his jacket pockets. "Y/N... Stop". I hear Michelle say, I don't listen to her.  The man stops in front of me. "You're very pretty". He purrs, getting dangerously close to me. With his left hand, he pulls me close by the waist. His right hand comes out of his jacket pocket. He is holding a knife. I smirk, before he could say anything and or do anything. I grab his collar and flip him over my shoulder. His body hits the ground hard, knocking him unconscious. That when the other 4 charge at me. I dodge every attack, throwing punches and kicks. I feel the adrenaline rush through my body, as I take them down. The girl kicks me to the ground, i feel anger rush through my body. Before getting up and throwing a big punch . That sends her flying a few meters away from me, Michelle and Ned.

"Let's get out of here!" I exclaim. I grab Ned and Michelle's hands and run away from the scene. We keep running until we keep Flash Thompson's house. The party is still wild as ever. "Okay okay.... l-let me just catch my breath first before saying anything". Ned says, gasping for air. Ned and Michelle finally catch their breath, I look at them, a guilty and fearful look plastered across my face... I'm in the shit now...