A/N: IMPORTANT NOTICE!

Unfortunately I lost a lot of interest in continuing this book, the last few movies of Spiderman and Avengers killed me (I think we all know what I mean), but I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did writing this little story. But on a better note I want promote a good friend of mine's  original story! 

 But on a better note I want promote a good friend of mine's  original story! 

Summary: 

Brooklyn Paisley and her best friend Skylar Violet go to an end of summer party where they meet Owen Wyatt, the adventurous new boy who comes crashing into Brooklyn's isolated little world and ignites her whole being, changes her views and makes her feel more alive than she had in a long time. After being abandoned by her parents when she was really young, being left with her uncle, Adam Paisley; Brooklyn found herself to be an extremely independent person. As she got older and met her best friend Skylar, she became more and more introverted. But with a best friend as extroverted as Skylar, parties weren't an unreasonable thing to go to. Brooklyn would go to make Skylar happy, but she would stick to the sides of the party or if there was a dog she'd find an empty room and stay with the dog. That was until she met Owen Wyatt, the new guy. Brooklyn found herself intrigued by Owen. As Skylar and Derek Mason grew closer, Brooklyn found herself around at Derek's more often with her best friend - and because Derek and Owen were step-brothers, Brooklyn found herself around the mysterious boy a lot more.

Check out her page for more of her work too! 

Please give it a read! I watched my friend put all her heart into this story, and I think you'll love it as much as I did. Until next time, see ya my lovelies!