Chapter 3: BREAK OUT (very dramitic) lol

I woke up and rolled out of bed
(liteterly rolled out of bed and bumped my head on the floor) "ow" I muttered Suddenlu I remberd what happend yesterday.I stood stait up really fast. "I met a famous seriel killer yesterday and didnt die or was scared for my life."I wisperd this might be the first time im actule exsited about going to work with my dad. I was ready befor my dad started yelling at me to come downstairs so we left early. I practicly skipped down the hallways of cells ignoring the other prisoner cat calling and yelling at me. I skipped right over to jeffs cell and ploped down on the beanch as soon as my dad left for drinking, I took a snicker bar out of my bag and slid it to jeff who was sitting cross leged on the floor. "Thanks y/n" he said and took a big bite out of the candy bar. "Jeff I've been thinking about this all night and i just need to know..." "what" he anwserd while chewing."Is smile dog real? Cause I really like dogs and I think he's adorable dispite him you know killing people, I think hes probaly a very good dog to a killer" "yes hes real and me and him are close , all of the creepypastas are like family tho even if we fight sometimes" he explained must me nice I thought saddly I pushed the thought out of my head. We talked like this for the reast of the week untill finally it was friday. Jeff was exsited cause that means slendy is picking him up today but I wasnt I know its selfish but Im probaly never going to see him again when he leaves.

Jeffs p.o.v

What am I going to do I dont want to leave y/n i like her a lot what do i do I know i'll stalk her and find out where she lives then she will be all impressed by how i found her and came into her house with no one noticing. It will be like Edward from twilight. Wait WHY THE FUCK DO I WANT TO BE LIKE A SPARCLING VAMPIER! "Hello Jeff are you zoneing out?" " No its just I feel like we have become friends so want to come to the slender mantion with me tommorow?" "Sure that sound like fun" her smile is so beautiful and she doesn't even have any cuts in her cheeks.

Slender mans p.o.v

I feel I like sometimes people forget I can here thoughts. I just heard that whole conversation and there thoughts and Jeff like that girl and she like him. Thats great cause maby if he has a girlfriend he will stop pranking me us as much. (Drawing me a face on my face and brading my tentacle). Also I would never tell him but I want all of my children to be happy. Thats part of the reason why I take them in. But also romanticle loved. Well I let them talk long enough I better pick jeff up now and if hes serious about y/n coming over he needs to clean his room. (I swear its like im the maid in this mansion)

Y/n p.o.v
I was just showing jeff a pictures on instagram and snapchat (which he gave me his number)
my phone started staticing "must be bad reseption" I said " nope its just slendy" suddenly slender man poped into Jeffs cell Jeff stode up. "Hello y/n thank you for staying with Jeff when he lost his bet with me we hope to see you at mansion tommorow" slenderman said "Oh it was no problem but how am I supposed to get there?" "Ill pick you up at your house" Jeff said "ok goodbuy jeff buy slender man" bye they said at the same time and vanished. Well better get out of here. I walk to the car and drove home My dad said that he was staying with a friend tonight and not to pick him up basicly he found a prostitute. Me and my friend Aaron texted back and forth for a while he told me he dyed his hair blueberry blue on a dare and we joked about it for a while he was a good FRIEND who can't tale a hint that he's and FRIEND still hes pretty cool tho.( he is a foot taller then you has grey eyes and now blue hair)then I painted a little bit befor I fell asleep. My dream was bloody and terrifying I couldnt rember all the detail ,but in my dream I wasnt scared I wasnt crying I was laughing and I think thats the thing that scared me the most.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧
Hello people of wattpad that was chapter three yay again if theres any grammar errors please let me know. WARNING:dont get too attached to Aaron this a jeff x reader not a random person I just made up x reader. Anyways bye