Chapter 18: The End

Okay so this is the last chapter after aaron died theres not much left to do in the story.

Its been two days since Aaron died and everything has seemed to go back to normal. Jeff asked me to go out with him today so im getting ready. It only seems like yesterday that I was at my house with an abuseve father and a possesed best friend but everything change thanks to Jeff. I leave my hair the way it is and put on a sweat shirt and a pair of jeans. I walk down stairs and Jeff wraps his arms around me as we walk out of the door. "So what are we going to do today?" He askes "I thought you had something planed" I say " My plan was we xo what ever we feel like" I smile "sure thats sounds fun" we walk to a park neer by and start playing on the jungle gym which is ment for childern so its small but it's still fun. Sure we get dirty looks from the parants but were not hurting anyone and they will forget about us in an hour or so. Then we go to get lunch. After that me and Jeff go to a target and I ride in the cart saying stuff like "I'm flying Jeff" with my arms out. We just act like no ones watching because the world can't judge us anymore  if they think we arn't real. Being a fictional creepypast finaly let me be free. And looking at Jeff and all of the others I can tell it's done the same for them too. As were hetting kiked out of target I rember something.

I rember my mother and what she said to me in my dreams."Hey Jeff, you thr best boy friend" I say to him.   " I know I am but your the best girlfriend" he says then kisses me. " Jeff what about the people" " What avput them they won't  rember a thing" he saysas he kisses me again. We walk down the street for a while untill we come across a candy shop. We buy as much stuff as we can cary. We will be back cause the owner of the store rapes some of his employees so we can just take the money back after we killed him. "We should give some of this to the rest of the creepypastas" I say. "Sure" he says. Of coures we get a bag for are candy. When we make it put of the store the sun is setting so we deside to make are way back. When we get to the manison Jeff yells " FREE CANDY!!!!!" not 5 seconds later Sally, laughing jack, toby and a lot more all come running down the steps trampling each other. Jeff dumps the bag on the floor and they all fall to the ground snaching up the candy. While there distracted Jeff grabs my hand and we walk upstairs. "Its late do you want to sleep in my room"he askes "Sure"I say. I change into my pajamas in his bathroom and he changes in his bed room. We get into bed and Ii wisper to him "Thank you for setting me free from that misrable reality I had to live befor I met you" he puts his arm around me and wisperd back."Thank you for making my life even better"he said as we both went.to.sleep.

                         ¤THE END¤
Hello people of wattpad that was chapter 18 the last chapter I will make other storys about other creepypasts not sure whos next tho so bye.