Chapter 4: Visit at the mansion

I woke up and sneaked down stairs to get some breakfast. I stepped on a wrong floor board and a loud creek echoed down the hallway. I held my breath untill I hear the sound of my father snoring. I quickly heated up some frozen waffles and sneaked back upstairs. I ate in my room watching (favriot show) on my phone. I guess I must have dozed off cause when I woke up it was 11:30 which means I had 30 minutes to get ready. "FUUUCK IM LATE" I yelled running around my room throwing my clothes around to find the perfect outfit.

CRASH, BOOM
"What the hell was that? My dads not home so it must be an intueder!" I thought. I grab the nearest thing near me which is a screwdriver and creep downstairs. "Oww why the FUCK would there be TEAR GAS TRAP for intruders!" I know that voice "Jeff?" I call out. "Yeah its me" he said "why didn't you just knock on the door or on my window?" "Because I wanted you to think Im lik-" he stoped himself and blushed a little."... look thats not important right now, come on Y/N Slendy and the rest of the creepypastas are dying to meet you." "Ok by the way the tear gas is because my dad has cop friends"

We arrive at the mansion and when we walk in. I imedatly am hit by the smell of blood I didn't really mind tho it wasnt like rotting flesh it smelled like metal. And it didn't really bother me. "Smile dog come here" Jeff called out. A few seconds later a exsited fluffly blur came running down the stairs, and knocked into jeff. "Aww he missed you thats adorable" I say genarly moved. Jeff blushed but tried to hide it as he stood up. Smile dog sniffed me and I pet his head. Then he waged his tail. Jeff showed me the kitchen where masky was eating cheescake. He offerd me a piece and it was delicious. "You make this your self?" "Yeah it took tones of times befor I got it just right." "Well it really payed off its delicious"I said "Come on Y/N lets go continue on with the tour." Jeff said glaring and masky. He introduced me to everyone and they all were pretty nice (dispite them killing a bunch of people). Me and him were walking down a hallway and Tici Toby appeed holding a fry pan and a tiny flame on his shoulder. "Hey jeff I need your help I kind of was trying to make walffeles and-" "Damit Toby I told you to eat the frozen walffels just for today now Y/N is here can't you deal with it?" Jeff sounded very agitated like a bome ready ro go off. "Is no one going to recanise hes still on fire I mean I know he can't feel pain but shit. I took a rag out of my bag and patted the flame on his shoulder. "Thank you T/N at least SOMEONE cares." Jeff just rolled his eyes. "And I was trying to make homead walffels for Y/N because like you said you want her to feel welcomed." "Sigh fine, I'll be right back Y/N" "ok" i said.

(You already met ben drowend at this point) Ben came running down the hallway (ok so he can take on the form of his origanl death age but mostly choses to look the age he would if he was alive which is 18. It will be exspaind more in the ben x reader). "Y/N I need a player two"he said "What are you talking about?"I asked. "I unlocked a secret level and I need a player two, you said you like video games come on!" He was practically draging you to the living room. "Ok that sounds fun"I said. He handed me a remote and we played. It was really fun and we were a pretty good team. After we defeated the secret level Ben asked if I wanted to help him the the rest of the levels and I agreed. "Go on his right Ill come from the left and punch him"he said "ok" finaly we killed the boss."yes we did it" we said at the same time. And admaticaly high fived.

Jeffs P.O.V

Where Y/N? I told her to stay here she wouldn't have wonderd off. I swear it was probably one of the others trying to win her over. Most of them like her its so obvious but none of them will try anything cause no one wants to see me pissed off. What if she leves me for some one eles. No I can't let that happen where is she! I walked into the living room. And saw Y/N and Ben high fiving and playing video games. THAT LITTLE LINK BITCH HOW DARE HIM HES PLAYING VIDIO GAMES WITH HER!Ben doesnt let just anyone play his video games. He must like her FUUUUUCK. I have to get her away from that asshole.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hello people of wattpad that was chapter 4 let me exsplain something about Y/N she alredy likes jeff I didn't put it in the story but if Y/N is you then you would alredy like jeff if your reading this so It kind of sliped my mind sorry. Please point out any spelling errors so I can fix them.
Bye