Chapter 17:Death of a friend

Its been three days and im not really alowed alone anywhere without Jeff. he has been worried about Aaron. And isn't getting much sleep.I wish things could go back to the way they were befor Aaron got involved with Zalgo. I've been trying to ask slendy if there is anyway to free Aaron from Zalgo. So far no one knows if there is anyway or if Aaron is even Aaron anymore. Clockwork asked me if I wanted to have a sleepover with her I told her ues I hope that it can get my mind off in this. "Hey y/n are you okay? You seem a bit worried" " Im fine Jeff just thinking about something"I replie. I can't deal with this stress anymore. If hes not gaurding me maby he will be able to get some sleep."Hey Jeff is it okay if me and Clockwork have a sleepover in my room tonight I love you and being with you but I think it would be good for a change for a night" I say. "But its not safe for you to be by yourself even with clockwork" Jeff says concerned. "I'm not helpless I can take care of myself and  have Rain and Clock there"I say "Come on Jeff don't be one of those controling boyfriends, just let her breath a little"Clock says walking into the room.  "Oh so you can protect her from Zalgo" Jeff askes sacasricly. "Yep just as good as you can because were both human serial killers Jeff" She repiles. " Fine but if anything goes wrong yell for me I'm just across the hall" He says reluctantly.

Clock comes into my room at around 10:00 pm she is veey esay to talk to she isn't a very girly girl so theres not a lot of drama talk. Shes really down to earth. Shes a really good friend. Eventually we both fall asleep. Suddenly Im woken up to the sound of glass breaking. Im emedetly up "Clockwork whats going on?" "Aaron he stabed me with a tranclizer so I... I kicked him into... the...l-lamp" She replied slowing down as she spoke. Oh fuck shes going to pass out. She collapses on the floor and I drag her to my bed. I try to open the door but its hot to the touch and Aaron is starting to stand up. I grab the knife under my pillow and scream for Jeff. I ready myself for his next attack. His gray eyes are now blood red. "Y/N stop this nonsence you would make an exselent proxie for Zalgo Twisted Justice.His hands catch on fire but its not hurting him its like hes controling the flames thats his power oh fuck. Jeff kicks doen the door and lunges at Aaron they stuggle for a while untill Jeff stabs his knife into Aarons shoulder.

Aaron screams. I bite my knife and run towerd aaron at full speed and jump onto his back while Jeff rips the knife out of his shoulder. Aaron takes me off his back and  throws me in front of him. For a second he makes eye contact with me and I see his familer gray eyes flash befor returing to red. He reaches for me but Jeff grabs his wrist and almost emitedly lets go sceaming in pain. Aarons skin must be buring to the touch again. Aaron kicks Jeff into the bookshelf. "Aaron STOP THIS ISN'T YOU, Please I I dont want to hurt you just stop"I.can feel.my self about to cry "Y/N" he cries as his eyes flash gray to red "I don't want to hurt you but I WILl if I MUST! I choke out. We look at each other for a while befor he speaks "Y/N stick your knife out" " I can't I can't kill you please there has to be another Way!"I cry despretly. He shook his head and smiled "Y/N I gave my soul to Zalgo now Im am his puppet thats not your falt its mine and as my friend I want you to kill me befor I turn back to one of Zalgos puppets" He says. " Please Y/N set me free" I lower my head to hide my tears and hold out my knife a elbows length away from me. He moves my hand till the knife is on his heart. "Y/N please you and Jeff will be good togeather" I dont say anything but lift up my head. His smile I haven't seen his genuane smile in such a long time I wonder when Zalgo curopted him. Aaron hugs me driveing the knife into his heart. "Goodbye" I wisper as he kisses the top of my head. His blood flows on me and he falls to the ground. I run to Jeff and see that he's  unconscious. Clockwork is still knocked out from the tranqlizer but they both seem relatively unharmed. "Aaron please rest esay now"

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○
Hello people of wattpad that was chapter 17. Nothing really eles to say so bye.