Chapter 16: Aaron

A couple of days later and rain(the puppy) is warming up to us we gave her a bath, took her to the vet and introduced her to smile dog. I was walking rain on the sidewalk when a familiar blue head of hair caught my eye. Well fuck ita Aaron this is going to be bad. " Hey Y/N I haven't seen you in a while." Yeah not since I became a creepypasta. "Oh yeah I guess, well I hav-"  "Who's dog is this?" He interrupts. " Mine and Jeffs but mostly mine" I replie. He froze. "You and Jeff have a dog together?" He asked with a crazed look in his eyes. "Yeah we found her together" I reply ignoring            his insane look. "A-are you guys a date- no no you wouldn't" Rain starts growling at Aaron. "Um well I have to go" I say turing away from him. "I went to your house." He said. I freze in my tracks. "No one was home"

"I'm staying with a friend" I say. " WHO JEFF ARE YOU STAYING WITH JEFF!" he screamed. "WHY DID YOU EVEN MOVE OUT OF YOUR HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE!"  "My father was abusive, you know that" I said calmly."SO YOU JUST PACK UP AND LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING ME I-I was so worried about you" He says as tears start falling down his cheaks " Why didn't you tell me were you were going" "Aaron I couldn't tell you were I was going, I know your working with Zalgo" I say "You were always there for me even when you annoyed me. But I don't love you" I turn around and walk two feet befor he grabs my hand preventing me to walk.   "No no no no NO! You can't leave me please stay" He cries.  I break free from his grasp and his gray eyes turn red. He grabs my hand again but thos time his hand burned my wrist. I scream in pain and kick him in a cretian spot while rain bites his foot. "No you can't leave me Y/N I don't know how to control it." he said as he crawled towerds me. I hit a presser point on his back knocking him out. That will last for about five minutes. I grab Rain and sprint into the woods. I see the mansion in the distinct and get inside a fast as possible. I colapes as soon as the door shut panting hard.
"Y/N what happened?"Jeff askes as he jumps off the couch. "Its Aaron he attacked me he tried to make me stay with him and-" "wait slow down did he follow you here" he asked. I shook my head no. "Okay so calm down" He helps me to my feet and walks me to the couch with Rain fallowing close behind. "Okay what happened?"
"I was walking Rain and Aaron started talking to me and when I tried to leave his eyes turned red and his touch burned me" I say as I show him my burned wrist. "That must be his power"Jeff says. "You can't go out alone anymore it's too dangerous" I nodd to tierd to argue and try lie down on the couch.

But when I rest my hand on a pillow a stabing pain shot threw my wrist as I try to lie down and I yelp in pain. "I'll get you a bandage"Jeff said and left. He comes back five minutes later and wraps it around my wrist(the wrist thst was burned was not the one with the creepypasta symbol). After that Jeff doesn't leave my side. I stay in Jeff's room that night but its hard to sleep thinking about Aaron. It wasn't like him to try and hurt me it was like he was possessed. Like he wanted me to help him. Its was like he couldn't control himself. "Y/N don't worry about anything everything will be fine I'll protect you" he said as he wrapwd his arms around me. In the comfert of his arms I felt like I could fall alseep and that's what I did.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hello people of wattpad that was chapter 16 sorry it was so short
Bye