Chapter 13:

~time skip to night~

Today has been the best my father is dead, I finally have somewhere to belong, and Jeff and me killed people together it was so fun. I flopped down on my bed and relived the events that happend today when I heard a knock at my door. I open my door to see Jeff standing there with the creepypasta app open on his phone. Twisted justice was the titel of a story on his phone. (I know thats a stupid name but thats the best ive got, also im not sure if that is already a creepypasta and if it is I didn't know) "Y/N look its your story on creepypasta" He said with excitement. "Really I didn't think it would come out this soon." He hands me his phone and I read it. It starts out with telling the reader my backround like that Im 18 and about dad. Everything about me meeting the creepypastas is gone. But the part about me saying that "I am your justice" really stuck considering that is my creepypasta name. "Your thing is that you go after bad people and kill and play with there orgens." Jeff said. " Oh cool okay but next person I kill by myself i'm going to torcher them more befor I get to the playing with orgens."

Suddenly I was aware of how close we were sitting. "Y/N whats your relationship with Aaron?" He asked "Were just friends why do you ask?" "I think he likes you and um I just wanted to know your feelings towreds him" He said. "I think you right about him likeing me but I keep telling me hes like a brother to me" "So what your saying is you don't like him at all right." " I don't like Aaron"I say.  Jeff lets out a sigh of relief.  Suddenly he kisses me. And I close my eyes and kiss back. I can feel myself blushing as he wraps his arms around me. When we finally part for air I see him blushing too. Y/N I -uh I didn't mean to I was just so happy and you looked so pretty and I just-" "Jeff its okay I'm-I'm not mad I was just suprised" I say. "Well I better go to sleep now so uh goodnight" "Goodnight just so you know your a good kisser" I say. Both of us are blushing in this akwerd exchange. He walks out and I get no sleep because Jeff kissed me and it was a passenet kiss he likes me back yes! And also having anxiety because I told him he was a good kisser like an idiot.

Jeffs p.o.v
Lets just processes how my day went so Y/N got ro become a creepypasta. Now we can go kill people together. She told me that that blueberry bitch who keeps trying to take my girl away from me is just a friend to her. And speaking of my girl, I KISSED HER HOLH SHIT SHE WAS SO FUCKING CUTE AND SHE WAS BLUSHING AND SHE KISSED BACK AMD TOLD ME I WAS A GOOD KISSER AFTERWORDS. I love Y/N so much no one will take her away from me. Aaron has been trying hard to take her away from me. I think he needs to just relax and GO.TO SLEEP. I smile wider at the thought of him dead.

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤
Hello people of wattpad so I'm sorry that I havent posed in a while. Regarding the vedio at the top I really like there work. They make a lot o creepypasta animations so you should cheack them out. Anyways bye.