Chapter 14: So this is stange

When I woke up my first thought was "I fucken kissed Jeff holy shit" I desided to go down to the kitchen to get some breakfast still in my pajamas. I walked in to see Toby with a big plate of walffles his mask that usaly covers his mouth off. "Hey Y/N do you want some walffles?" He asked while holding out a plate of walffles to me.  "Sure thank you" I say as I take the plate from him. "So I read your creepypasta Twisted justice" he said "I didn't think of the name" I say.  "Of course you didn't none if us do" he replies.

~Time skip to when you finish eating~

Jeff walks in and as soon as we make eye contact he blushes and lookes away. "Good moring Jeff" I say.           "Y-yeah moring" Toby looks at both of us back and forth and smiles. "Ooooo did something happen between you guys?" "NO I just need my coffee" Jeff says. "So you don't mind if me and Y/N ho kill some people. Alone. Just the two of us." Toby teases. Jeff stares daggers into Toby as he sips his coffee.  "No need to glare at me I'm only jokeing besides I ship you guys too much" he says as he leaves the room. Well this is awkward. So Jeff the killer was in front of me and I wasn't scared in fact its the complete opposite because I love him. I Still can't belive my life took this turned out this way. Not saying its a bad thing but its still unusual. "Y/N do you want some coffee?" Jeff asked his back turned to you. "Uh no thank you"I replie. "Y/N I'm sorry that I kissed you I didn't ask permission and I understand if you want to avoid me now" He says as he sits down. "Why would I want to avoid you? Jeff I don't care that you kissed me" I say. He bluses and smiles wider than what is already cut into his face. "Y/N if your okay with it im just going to tell you" he takes a deep breath and says "I love you, I love how you hug pillows and stuffed animales while you sleep, I love how you don't judge anyone,you took a chance on me even when I was in prison. You knew I was there for a crime and you still chose to be nice. And I love how I'm a serial killer and you still aren't afraid of me you still treat me like a person not like a monster." He says then lowers his head in embarrassment. "Jeff I love you too" I cried as I huged him. He wrapes his arms around me and holds me tight. "Thank you for taking a chance on me" he says. "Your mine now okay"He says. I chuckle "Okay Im okay with being yours"

¤《《¤《《¤《《¤《《¤《《¤《《¤《《¤
Hello people of wattpad I feel like that chapter was impressevily short so I put in a video of Jeff. I just want to make it cleare that even if I dont post in a week it hasnt mean Ive forgoten.
Bye