'till death.

《w a r n i n g : VULGAR 》

"No, Nagisa! No!" I felt myself lifted off the ground with a pair of familiar strong arms. "No... You can't die..."

My eyesight were already blurred, but I can still see the same crimsom red hair I fell in love with, now tainted with his enemies' blood.

"K-Karma...let me go."

_

"How does it feel to be betrayed, Nagisa-chan?"

I threw the same sharp look at the two-faced purple bimbo, gripping tightly untill my knuckles turned white.

"Where did you take Karma?" I saw her flinch as she heard my cold voice. I know she's afraid of me. But I need to buy time.

"A-And why would I tell you? By the time you'll get there, he is probably dead."

I gritted my teeth in anger, "Did you even love him?"

She laughed maniacally while grabbing a handful of my hair. "Of course," she flashed a cocky grin, "I love him so much that I could kill him..."

Damn this psychotic b•tch!

"Ouch!" she hissed in pain as I punched my way out of her filthy hands.

"Stop this scheme, Manami. You're delusional to think that Karma would love you after causing his parents' death!"

I caught her left leg before she could counter a kick then twisted it. "This sh•t is pure selfishness!" With that, my hands clasped tightly on her leg then threw her towards the farthest wall with half of my strength, grinning wickedly hearing the faint sounds of her cracking bones.

"Ha...haha...!" she laughed in spite and hatred. "You'll never be happy, Nagisa! As long as we breathe the same air, you'll never achieve happiness!"

I disregarded her statement and looked around the old abandoned warehouse where I was abducted.

Twelve.

There's still twelve more in this floor. I need to take them out.

With that, I started my search. Not looking back to where my old friend was shedding blood. I can't bear to look back. Not without increasing my guilt.

Why did we turn out like this, Manami-chan?

I could vaguely remember how I started hating her. Still I hated the fact that even if she's the one who destroyed Karma's world, I still cannot leave her.

___

"You harlot!"

The moment I knew his involvement in this case, I cannot help but kick him hard on the face. Their schemes are making me sick...

"What did you do to Karma?!"

"Tch," he grinned wickedly. "Don't you miss me, Na-gi-sa~?"