crossed roads | introduction

[A/N: So crossed roads is basically a set of crossover short stories in alternate universes. Here, I might make the characters gender bent or not (it depends). This will keep going on until I actually run out of ideas (which is not so rarely to happen).

Also, I this will be my title format:

crossed roads | «insert anime title»
crossed roads: «insertclichétitle»]

—•—

t e a s e r
absolutelynot

crossed roads | charlotte
crossed roads: the twins of despair

“The informant’s at it again,” they whispered to themselves as they kept watch of the man, guarding his every move. “Where is it now?”

Just then, something unusual happened. As the man pointed the possible ability wielder’s location on the map, two drops of water fell from his fingertip, with him muttering the following words,

“Two children, a redhead and a bluenet. Ability: Life and Death manipulation.”

As he left, leaving a trail of water behind him, the student council members surrounded the table once more, shock etched on their faces due to the extraordinary occurrence. Nao Tomori, being the first one to recover, examined the location and glanced repeatedly at a featured magazine as if rechecking if she was mistaken.

“Are you kidding me?” she exclaimed, causing the others to retaliate.

“What? Why is it?” Yusa Kurobane asked in slight panic.

“Hey, didn’t this school ranked first in the featured elite institutes in Japan?” Yū Otosaka followed, which earned suspicious glares from his fellow members knowing that he was never interested in current events. “Hey, don’t stare at me like that! I visited this school before to take a scholarship test before, you know, before all this happened.”

Realizing this, all of them stared at the given location, eyes wide open, their mouths hung in pure surprise.

Kunugigaoka Junior High School,
Tokyo Japan

, they read.

—•—

[A/N: That’s only the trial version. But, whether you like it or not, I will continue that. Maybe some other time. Feel free to request crossovers!]