sidestory: SHIN [3]

Akihiro Krios,” Shin started as she looked down to her feet, averting her attention from the eyes of her spectators. “He was my former best friend. Former because his new girlfriend had more worth than our long term friendship,” the brunette chuckled bitterly and held her brother’s hand firmly. “It’s not that I mind though. But all went down the drain because of one simple request.”

“What request?”

“Akihiro told her to get lost. To give Shin’s rank to his girlfriend, to transfer to another school. And to treat him as if there was nothing between them,” Sun spat like those words were poison. If only I was with her that time, that bastard wouldn’t be breathing anymore.”

Shin’s expression turned grim, “Now that he had snapped out from that witch’s control, he wants us back.”

“You see,” Sun continued. “We were supposed to be with the A Class but just the thought of breathing the same air as those airheads disgusts us. So we— I mean, Shin. She burnt the Chemistry Laboratory while I got caught breaking classes’ A to D windows and chairs.”

‘Tell me why I haven’t seen these dudes before?’ Karma asked himself, smirking unconsciously which earned a light slap on the shoulder by Nagisa. “It’s because you’ve been suspended, Karma. Don’t be so surprised.”

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

A pale blond revealed himself from the shadows, clapping his hands mockingly, an amused grin was plastered on his face.

“Well done. Akashi, Akeishi. Or should I say, Sun and Shin. Should I congratulate you for saving the effort of telling my story?”

Akihiro Krios. The person the duo despises the most.

“And now that you know my story,” he gave a menacing glare to Nagisa and Karma. “It’s time for you to say goodbye.”

“I won’t let you.” Suddenly, blood dripped from the blond’s cheek as a piece of card pierced at the tree’s trunk behind him. “Tell us what you want,” Shin asked coldly.

“Isn’t it obvious?” Krios’ grin never faltered. “Fall back. Go back to the main campus. That is where you two belong.”

“With you and those douchebags? No thank you,” Karma butted, smirking.

“Sun and Shin belongs with us, Akihiro-san,” Nagisa stated sternly. “Please, stop this mess.”

The blond laughed maniacally, shaking his head hastily. “Never. No! I won’t make the same mistake twice! I lost them once! I will never lose them again! I will never lose her again!”

‘Bastard.’

Sun chopped Krios’s nape lightly, rendering him unconscious. “You already lost her the day you chose that witch.”

Suddenly, Korosensei appeared in a speed of sound and glanced worriedly at the four. Shin looked meaningfully at the teacher and threw a sad grin.

“Korosensei, I’m sorry for what we are about to do.”

“What do you mean, Shin-chan?” Nagisa asked worriedly, lightly squeezing Karma’s hand for support.

“We will go back to the main campus. To make sure he won’t do anything insane.” Sun flashed a fake grin and carried Krios on his shoulders.

“Are you sure about this, Sun-kun?”

“Yes, we’re sure. Apologies, Korosensei,” the brunette bowed. “So, until we meet again?”

Without a reply, the twins disappeared amidst the darkness, carrying a message within their hearts.

‘This isn’t goodbye. We will come back.

And we will be the ones who will kill Korosensei.’

—•—

This is sh•tty, I know.
Apologies.

The End.