one

•she never knew how much he really loved her and he didn't know how much she really loved him•

before you start reading yes i have decided to re publish this and continue. some of the chapters may be changed up to make the book make more sense. and thats all enjoy
-zoe
"And now I'll be showing you the music room, this is where you'll be doing your music lessons since I saw that you are actually doing music ", I sigh as I finally witness the music room where I'll be most of the time. My guide stands to the side and let's me admire the beautiful instruments and microphones that are placed to the side of the room. If you haven't catched on already music is basically my life. I love to sing, mainly musicals, since my favourite musical is actually legally blonde the musical. I literally watch it whenever I can but you can't really blame me though it's pretty good. I guess this would be a good time to introduce myself. Well my names Zoe Andrews and I am in love with music, whenever I can get my hands on a microphone or an instrument I will immediately fall in love. I walk and adventure around the room admiring all the nicely placed instruments. I can't help but notice a grand piano in the corner of the room and right next to it is a set of guitars leaning against the wall in a perfect straight row. I walk over to the piano first and sit down on the seat. I open the lid and carefully play some of the keys. A smile spreads across my face as I hear the beautiful sounds coming from the piano when I press the keys. I feel like I'm at home when I play, I guess it just reminds me of the times I used to play with my dad before he got his new job. Now he doesn't have time to play with me anymore and that kind of upsets me because he was the one that got me into music. Sighing I stop playing and close the lid not feeling interested in continuing to play while feeling upset. I pass on trying the guitar as I just want to move on now. My guide catches on and leads me out of the room. "So where did you move from", he asks who's name I forgot to mention was Zach. "California", I reply bluntly.
Zach gasps and stops dead in his tracks. "That's a pretty big move from there to here", Zach starts catching up to me again and I slightly laugh nodding. We continue walking down the hall and I stopped admiring the view of the school from a window. It didn't look that bad from where I was looking from. I turn around and notice that Zach was already around the corner and didn't notice that I had stopped. I start walking around the corner and stare at the ground only to be slammed into someone. I fall to the ground with a thump and groan as I hit my head on the ground. My vision goes blurry but goes back to normal in a matter of seconds. I look up and see a tall figure standing over me.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry", a deep voice talks. I see him holding his hand out to me and I take it standing up. I rub my head and look over to the side to see Zach coming towards us. "What happened", he asks as he approaches us. "It was my fault I wasn't looking", the guy says. I don't say anything.
"Oh well are you okay", Zach asks. I nod.  The guy I bumped into starts walking away and I follow Zach down the the hall. We stop at the office and Zach leads me inside. I sit down as he starts talking to the lady at the counter. Minutes later he comes back with a timetable and a ice pack. "Here put this on where you hit", Zach smiles while handing me the ice pack. I cautiously put it on the back of my head wincing a little at the pain.
"Okay so it looks like your in my class for almost every period today except for third period", Zach smiles. He helps me up and we start walking back to the locker bay. I open up my locker and grab my stuff for English as it was my first class. I slam my locker shut and walk with Zach to the classroom I need to be in. I take a seat at the back and Zach sits next to me.
___________________
The day goes by really fast and I'm currently on my way home. I don't know why but I felt like today was the best day ever even though I know it wasn't the best day. Maybe it's because I actually made a friend on my first day when I thought that I wouldn't. Zach is really nice but he seems a little too close to me. During lunch he sat right next to me, basically to the point where he was sitting on me. It was really weird but I decided to let it pass me. As I'm walking home I turn around a corner and see a group of boys walking the same way as me. The one in the middle looks really familiar. I have idea how I know him but I do somehow. Suddenly he swings his head around to face me and I quickly turn into the nearest street and find my way home from there. I turn again hoping to have lost them I sigh in relief as I can't see them. Arriving home I throw my bag across the floor and head upstairs to my room closing the door behind me. I walk over to my bed and flop down on it. I got up and decided that it would be best to have a shower before I get too lazy. I walk into the bathroom and strip down my clothes turning the water on. I step into the warm water and close my eyes. I love the feeling of water trickling down my back. It's so relaxing. Once I finish washing my hair and my body I turn off the water and step out grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body. I walk into my room and open my drawers pulling out a oversized top and leggings. I put them on and then turn on my speaker blasting some music.
I relax on my bed and check my notifications on my phone. I eventually drift off to sleep not worrying about anything.

I just wanted to add that I am so thankful to everyone who has taken the time to read my book 'Dear Bully' it really means more than you already know.
follow instagram- kiwikarpathy