four

-zoe
"Rise and shine sleepy head, if you want to go see that boy I suggest you get up now", Mum yells opening my curtains and letting the sun shine in my face. I groan in response and slide out of my covers and lay flat on the floor. As you can clearly tell I'm not a morning person.
"Darling get up off the ground you'll hurt your back", Mum says laughing a little under her breathe while walking out. I scoff and get up heading into the bathroom and closing the door. I strip out of my clothes and turn on the water measuring out the temperature. I step in and instantly feel the hot droplets hit my back. I sigh and close my eyes feeling all the stress being taken off me. This is always my favourite part of the day. Just having a shower and feeling water trickle all the way down my spine. The thought of it makes me shiver but it feels so good. I put shampoo in my hands and rub it all into my hair. I wash it out and do the same with the conditioner. I wash my body and shave. Once I'm done I get out and grab my towel wrapping it around myself.
I open my bathroom door and walk over to the cupboards grabbing out some black ripped jeans and light grey oversized top. I blow dry my hair and straighten it out. I then out on some makeup but only light. I use foundation, concealer, powder and some mascara just to make my face book a bit more human like and less zombie like. I walk into my walk in robe and grab out a oversized jumper and some white sneakers. Once I'm done I grab my phone, charger and my purse then I chuck them into my bag. I walk downstairs and yell to my mum that I'm ready to go.
I sit at the counter and blast some Troye Sivan cause why not he's the best. Am I right or am I right?
"MY YOUTH MY YOUTH IS YOURS TRIPPING ON SKIES SIPPING WATERFALLS", I scream loudly trying to annoy Mum. She hates when I scream throughout the whole house. She says I give her a headache when I do that.
Mum walks down the stairs clearly annoyed cause she rolls her eyes and then grabs her things she needs before she signals me out the door. I get up and follow her out to the car. "Okay so I called the hospital and they said that his mum is okay and his dad is being questioned", Mum explains while she starts the car and drives towards the hospital. I play some Shawn Mendes to calm my nerves while Mum just blabbers about random things. "I wanna tell you how beautiful you are from where I'm standing, you got me thinking what we could be cause I keep craving, craving you don't know it but it's true, can't get my mind to say the words they want to say to you", I softly sing along to Imagination while thinking about Ethan. I don't know why I really seem to care about him more than I did just a day ago. When he looked at me it just was so pleading. Like he needed me to help him or that he wanted me to help him no one else. Of course I can't say if it's true or not but I just have this feeling.
We arrive at the hospital and get a park. I rush inside and walk up the lady at the counter. "Ethan Karpathy", I say to her while she types. "Uhh let me see, he's in room 256 on the second level", she points me in the direction for he elevator. I speed off leaving my mum trailing behind.
I get to the elevator and walk inside waiting for Mum before pressing the button. The doors close when she gets in and then I press the button taking us to the second floor.
I race down the hallway trying to find his room.  253-254-255-256. I stop in front of his room number and place my hand on the door thinking he may not want to see me. I carefully turn the door handle and push I open.  Ethan lays there asleep or unconscious. He looks so perfect just laying there but he also looks so precious at the same time. He looks like that if anyone hurt him he could snap any minute. I notice some little scratches under his chin that I didn't notice the night before. He's so adorable. Wait!! Oh my god I just say that Ethan Karpathy is adorable. I don't even know him why am I saying this stuff about him. I shake my head clearing those thoughts and focusing on Ethan for the minute. "Hey Ethan, you probably don't care but I just wanted to see you since you did come to me for help, I hope you are okay", I whisper to Ethan not sure if he could hear me. I grab hold of his hand and just sit there not saying anything else just admiring this moment. Even though he's not awake to whiteness it. It's all still super dooper cute.
I start talking about some random stuff and my mum came in the room a few times. I release my hand from his hand and remove myself from the room. I walk down to the cafe and buy myself a coffee. I wait for about five minutes before my drink is ready. I go back to Ethan's room and see that the doctors are there. I sit on a seat outside before a nurse comes out and smiles at me telling me I can go in. I get up and stand at the door just looking at the door forgetting how to move for the minute. I sigh and turn the handle opening the door. I walk inside and close the door behind me. Suddenly a voice startled me.
"Who are you".

follow instagram- kiwikarpathy