Everthing

I was running around the house trying to pack what I needed. It was going to be chilly but not to cold where we were going. I packed a lot anyway.

My doorbell went off and I ran down to open it. It was my mom and dad.

"Hey thank you so much" I said pulling my mom into a hug. "Are you kidding we would do anything for that little munchkin." My dad said pulling me into a hug.

They came in and my dad went to find Noah. Me and my mom went up to Faith's room. She was still sleeping so we had to whisper. I started to pack her bag and gave my mom some of her clothes.

"She should be good for you. Just don't for get to feed her and give her a bath every night. If she gets up in the middle of the night just give her another bottle. Oh and sh-"

"Juliet. I was a mother before. I can take care of her." I smiled and gave her another hug.

"I know mom I'm just...Scared. I have never left her."

"I know but you and your husband need some alone time together to. That's why I got you this." My mom picked up the box that she had with her. She handed it to me and I opened it.

"MOM" I screamed/whispered. "You got me sleep wear?" I closed the box and put it down. I remember the last time I did that to Noah. I almost smiled but looked back to my mom with confusion.

"Yes I did it is for you and Noah one night. Now let's get you guys ready." She grabbed my arm and the box pulling me with her. She helped me finish packing and all.

We all were sitting down at the kitchen having a drink together. I went up to go check on the baby. She was waking up when I came into the room.

"Hey baby" I said picking her up. I started to walk around the room with her trying to get her to go back to sleep.

"Here let me help you." I turned to see my father by the door. He walked in holding his hands out. I gave the baby to him and he smiled holding her closer.

"She looks a lot like you when you were a baby." I smiled looking down at my daughter.

"I remember this story that you used to love. With the three little pigs. You used to go to sleep so fast when I would read that. I think I still remember it."

I listened as my father told the story to Faith. At one point she wrapped her little finger around his hand and I saw her eyes dropping. When he was done he walked over to the car seat and put her in.

"Me and your mother are leaving. We want you two to get some sleep before your flight. Call us when you land and every day if you can." I smiled and hugged him.

I grabbed the baby's bags and followed him down stairs with the baby. My mom and Noah were waiting by the door when I got down there.

" alright you have everything." I handed the bags to my mom.

"Good now you two have fun be safe." I opened the door for them and watched as they got in the car. I waved wen they pulled out of the driveway and felt two strong arms wrap around me and pull me in side.

"Now what will I do to you?" He asked in a husky voice making me shiver. He pushed some of my hair to the side and pulled me closer. He stared to kiss my neck making me moan. His arms were wrapped around me tightly and I felt his friend down there on my leg.

"Noah" I moaned when he got to my sweet spot. He tuned me around and smashed his lips onto mine. I went to grab his hair when he pushed them above my head pushing me into the door.

"I want you so bad." He said grinding into me. I threw my head back and moaned. No Juliet be strong.

"I'll give you what ever you want" he pulled my face down to look me in the eyes. I saw the smile on his face.

"When we get to Paris ." And just like that it was gone. I pushed him back and walked to the stairs. I smiled and moved my hips side to side. I know that that got him when I heard his footsteps behind me. He grabbed me and we ran up the stairs laughing.