Home

Today was the day that we were packing up and moving back home. Noah told me that my mom and Dad moved into a different house with Kevin. We would go see them before we went home.

"Faith did you pack all of your toys and the babies toys?" I asked her peeking my head into her room.

"Yes Mommy" I smiled at her and walked back over to my room.

I was almost done with my packing. I didn't really have much that I needed anyway.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me to a hard chest.

"How did you get in?" I smiled rolling my eyes.

"Faith let me in." I smiled and turned around to him putting my arms around his neck.

"You ready to go back home where you belong?" My smile got bigger when he said that.

"Yes I am." I broth my lips to his and he did the same.

"Ewww Mommy and daddy are kissing." We stopped and turned to see all the kids at the door looking at us. I giggled and put my head to Noah's chest.

"Alright kids why don't we get the car packed." Noah said grabbing Skylar and walking out. Faith and Mason followed him as I just smiled at shook my head.

I got the rest of the backing done and we got into the car to go to the airport. Thankfully the kids were good on the plane. They have never been on one so I was a little scared of what would happen.

Now I was back in my home town. This is where we would start our family again. This is where we were anew.

————————————————————————
I know I know short chapter!!! I'm so sorry but this week has been hard. I had like 5 volleyball games, 4 test (most of which I did not study for... may or may not have failed...) 2 Quizzes, guitar lessons and one volleyball practice. So I promise the next one will be much better!!! Also let me know what your favorite song is at the moment. I really want to know what you guys like!! As always enjoy!!!