The end

It had been a few weeks since the accident. Noah got out of the hospital a couple days after it happened. We were now just sitting at home having a night to ourselves.

"Hey do you want to go out tonight?" I looked over at him like he was crazy.

"Come on your parents have the kids and we can have some fun?" I giggled and let go of his arm when we got in the house.

"Where are we going?" He smiled and walked closer to me putting his hand on my check.

"That is for me to know and you to find out. Now go up and get ready." He smacked my Butt and I jumped laughing and running up the stairs.

When I got to my room I saw a box on the bed. I went to it and opened it reading the note that came with it.

"Wear this tonight for me...don't ask questions either"

          Love Noah

I rolled my eyes and opened the box lifting up the dress. It was beautiful. I loved it and was scared to put it on.

I put it down and grabbed a towel going into the bathroom

I put it down and grabbed a towel going into the bathroom. I washed off and got out wrapping a towel around me. I did my hair and then got dressed. I put some light makeup on as Noah ran in to the shower.

Soon he was done and we walked out of the house to get into the car.

"I want you to put this on." He handed me a scarf and I looked at him confused. He laughed and pulled over the car.

"Here let me do it." He took it out of my hand and put it over my eyes.

"Noah what is going on?" He chuckled and tied the scarf on my face.

"Don't worry this is just so you can't see where we are going." I giggled and sat back listening to the sound of the car going.

When we got to where we needed to be Noah got out and came around to my side.

"Ok can I take this off now?"

"No we need to take a little walk now." He grabbed my arm locking it with his and we walked.

"So remember how I asked you if you wanted to get married again?"

"Yeah..."

"Well that can happen now." He stepped and pulled the blindfold off of me. I saw that we were in a Garden with lots of little flowers all around. I looked and saw my mom, Dad, Kevin and  the kids standing on the one side with mat and Riley. I didn't even know that they got back from there honeymoon.

I looked to the other side and saw Stefan, King, and Gomes. I smiled looking back to Noah.

"You did all of this?" He shook his head and I leaned up giving him a quick kiss.

"Now will you marry me...again?" I smiled and took his hand.

"I would love too"

We walked down the aisle together and  Stefan stepped up to be the person to marry us.

This night was great. We had our family around us and it was everything I needed this was my life. Yeah it was crazy and sad. But it was one that I wouldn't change. I looked at my parents. It's because of them that I'm here today. I smiled looking at my little brother. He had become such a great person.

Matt and Riley smiled and waived at me and it reminded me that I had made new friends. I looked to King and Gomes smiling at them. They were my friends to as well. Looking back to my kids I almost cried. They were such good kids and loving. God when they get older I'm going to cry. I want them to stay this young forever.

I looked back to the live of my life. He smiled at me and I felt my heart flutter. God I loved him so much. In that moment I knew that everything was how it was supposed to be.

"Do you Noah take Juliet to be your wife?"

"I do"

"And do you Juliet take Noah to be your husband?" I smiled "I do"

"You May now kiss the bride"

Noah grabbed my Waisted and pulled me in. He kissed me with everything he had in him. When he pulled back I looked down at his lips.

"I love you" I smiled looking up at him.

"I love you too." He grabbed my face and kissed me again.

"Eww Mommy daddy." The Kids screamed making me laugh. We pulled back and stared to walk down the aisle.

"Now what?" Noah looked at me and raised his eyebrow.

"How about we spend time with the kids and the family." He pulled me closer. "And maybe try to add to it?" I giggled and pushed him back. He watched me as I looked back at him. I saw the love in his eyes and it took my breath away.

I slowly took my shoes off and saw the smile form on his face.

"That is if you can catch me." I smiled and took off running. He smiled laughing and ran after me.

This was my happy ending. Love, life, family and crazy. But that's ok because I wouldn't trade for anything.

                                The end