Everything

When we got to my apartment door I heard people talking and my front door was wide open. Noah put me behind him and we walked in to see James talking to a cop.

"Juliet! Thank god" James ran to me and went to hug me but Noah grabbed his arm pulling him back.

"Who are you?" James asked looking at him like he would hurt him.

"Noah it's ok." I said into his ear. Noah let go of him and I grabbed James pulling him to the side.

"Look James..." before i could say anything I felt two arms wrap around my legs followed by screaming.

"Mommy yuor Hume" I looked down to see Skylar holding onto me. I smiled and picked her up.

"Mommy!" Faith said running into the house with Mason. I pulled them all in for a hug and smiled.

"I had the babysitter drop them off. I was going to watch them and tell them what happened." I looked up to James and mouthed a thank you.

Pulling back Mason ran to James and jumped into his arms.

"Jamws is the herow he found Mommy" James chuckled and hugged him.

"Mommy What is Faith doing?" I looked over to see that Faith was getting closer to Noah. She was looking at him with a questioning look. Noah got down to her hight and watched as she stopped right in front of him.

"Who is he?" James asked me but I couldn't look away from them.

"You look like somewon I should know. I think I've seen befwre." She said to Noah making a smile go onto his face.

"That's because the last time you saw me you were just a baby."

Faith turned around to me " Mommy Who is he?" I walked over to her with Skylar and turned her back around to Noah.

"He would be your dad."

"What?"

"Really!" All the kids screamed with joy. Faith ran to him and hugged him making hung chuckle and hold her close. I put Skylar down and she ran over to Noah. Soon Mason was next to her. He looked down at them in Aw.

"Noah this is Skylar and Mason. They are the twins that I had."

"We had twins" he said in shock." I giggled and shook my head.

He smiled and pulled them in for a hug.

I looked behind me and saw James looking down at the floor. I slowly walked over to him.

"So that's good that he's back." I shook my head not knowing what to say.

"So that's the end of me and you?" I looked up to him and saw how sad he was. My lip quivered and I shook my head.

"Well you've got a beautiful family. I hope one day I'll get that."

"You will James. I'm sorry that things worked out this way. But I love him and I can't do that to you or him." He shook his head looking out into the distance trying not to brake.

"Well then I guess this is goodbye." I looked up to him with sad eyes. I felt so bad that I did this to him, But this was how it was supposed to be. I only liked James but I love Noah.

I wrapped my arms around him giving him one last hug. He did the same. It was the last time we would feel each other or see each other. We pulled back and he gave me a sad smile. I watched him as he walked out the door. That was it. I had done that.

I closed the door and turned back to my family. With a smile I looked down at them. Noah was talking to them catching up about everything he was not around for.

I slowly walked over to them and sat down on the floor facing Noah. He was smiling as Skylar and Mason were talking. Faith walked over to me and sat in my lap.

"Mommy are we a family now?" He looked up to me with wide eyes full of hope. I shook my head yes and she smiled.

"Good. I think that he's rewlly good for you." I looked up to him with a smile remembering everything we've been through.

"You know what Faith I think your right." She giggled when I tickled her.

Now we were one big happy family. I had everything I ever need.