Waiting room

We were in the waiting room for a while. My mom and the babies came when my dad called them.

I put my dads jacket on the kids who were sleeping on the ground together.

"Juliet" I turned around and saw Matt and Riley running into the waiting room. They were still dressed from there wedding.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he pulled me into a hug.

"I came to see what happened? He was shot? What didn't any of you tell me what was going on?"

I pulled back "Matt it's your wedding night. Also aren't you supposed to be on a plane going to Hawaii for your vacation?" I looked at them both. Riley looked at Matt and I knew what was going on.

"Go now. This is your night I'll let you know if anything happens." I grabbed both of them and pushed them to the door.

"Wait what?"

"I did this once before so call it pay back. That and I'm not letting you guys miss out on this." Matt stopped and looked back at me. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks Juliet." I smiled and pulled Riley into the hug. "Your welcome. Now go and bring me back something cute." Riley giggled and Matt grabbed her hand pulling her to the elevator. I waved at them as they went down.

Turning around I looked at everyone in the room. I slowly walked back out of the room and walked down the hallway. I need a minute to breathe.

"Your scared aren't you?" I jumped and turned to see King.

"Yeah just a little." I said sitting down putting my hands on my head.

"You know when I met Noah he was very closed off. Everything was to himself. Then one day this little ass kicking bright ray of light came." I giggled and looked at him.

"You brought out the best in him. He let down so many walls and I could tell that you did to. He's going to be fine believe me. He's going to fight as hard as he can to be with you and the kids. He loves you very much and I'm happy you gave him light." I smiled and jumped up Giving him a hug.

"Thanks King."

"Wow not Mr. Clean? I think that's a step up!" I giggled and pulled back.

"Mommy." I turned to see Faith rubbing her eyes. She looked like she just got up.

"Yes Honey?" I looked closer to he eyes and saw that she was crying. She ran up to me and grabbed onto my legs.

"Mommy please tell me daddy is going to be ok?" She cried holding onto my legs.

"Oh honey. He's going to be fine?" I got down and pulled her back to look at her. I wiped away a few tears and gave her a smile.

"Are you sure?" I pulled her into my arms.

"More then anything." No I wasn't. I don't know anything about how he is. But to worry her would just make it worse.

" come one let's go back in there and we can play on my phone." I picked her up and me and King walked back into the waiting room.

An hour later and we were still in here. I could not sit anymore. I was walking back and forth hoping that they would come soon.

"Mrs. Hayes?" I spun around as all my family got up. The doctor looked at us like we were crazy. If only the knew what night I had.

"I'm Mrs. Hayes. How's my husband?" I stepped up and walked to him.

"Well he's out of surgery. He took two bullets to the back. Luckily the one was at his side and the other was in his shoulder. They hit nothing bad and he should be fine. Just a little pain that's all." I heard Everyone sigh in relief and I breathed in.

"Can we see him?" I looked back to everyone.

"I'm afraid that we are only taking a few visitors. He's not all there and is in and out of it right now."

"Me and his wife will go in then." Stefan stepped up.

"That would be fine. When he falls asleep you two can come out then." We shook our heads and followed the doctor to the room.

When I walked in I saw him hooked up to some Machines and he was asleep. I walked up to the one side of the bed and took his hand on mine. I felt my eyes burning as I looked down at him.

"God why did you do that? Please wake up. I can't see you like this." I kissed his hand and held it to my chest.

I felt a hand come up to my face and I looked up to see Noah's smile.

"Noah" I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him. He hissed in pain so I jumped back.

"I'm so sorry." He chuckled "your good just be careful." I punched his arm looking mad down at him.

"What was that for?" He asked grabbing his arm.

"You jumped in front of the built for me. Why did you do that?" I cried not wanting to look at him. He lifted my chin and smiled. "I would do that over and over again if it meant that you would be ok." I smiled holding his hand on my face.

"Why did you come back?" He hissed looking to his father. Stefan stepped closer looking down at Noah.

"Well I came back at first to see how you were. You know I found out you had kids from my other guys. I didn't believe that my son would be Come a father. Now that I've seen it with my own eyes I can believe it. I came back because I wanted to tell you that all your ties to the Mafia are gone now. The same for me."

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I heard him.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"I'm not doing that anymore. I mean I still have all my companies but not the ties to the mafia. Your safe now. You can make one big happy family. I'll leave tomorrow so I'm not in your way." Noah looked up at his father. Something was different. He looked like he was going to say something.

"You can stay. That is if you want? I want the kids to get to know their other grandpa." Stefan smiled down at him.

"I would like that. I would also like if we started over again. I know I haven't been the best Dad in the world." Noah smiled and put out his hand.

"It's a deal" Stefan took it and gave it a shake. "Deal"

Finely they had gotten better and worked everything out. That was family though. You fight and then you work it out.