Let's go

Noah P.O.V

I walked past him and I heard him say something that made me stop fast.

"I know where Juliet is." Turning around to him I ran to him and grabbed his shirt. I was going to hit him but someone grabbed my hand.

"Don't Noah." I looked at Sean and saw that he was the one to stop me. "He knows where she is."

"Yeah probably because he put her there." I hissed pushing him back. Stefan fixed this suit and looked at me.

"If that were true I would not have told you that I knew. Now will you listen to me?"

"Where is my daughter?" Sean hissed and Stefan cleared his throat.

"A few months ago Natalie came to me. She said she wanted to win Noah back but didn't know how to. I gave her the idea of getting someone else to fall for Juliet. I had known where she was because my men in California told me after I found out that she had ran away from you."

"And you didn't tell me?" I hissed stepping closer to him.

"I wanted to figure out what Natalie was up to. When I heard that she found someone for Juliet I didn't know who it was till it was to late. She had been talking with James Gonzalez for a while. It only was a mater of time before she got her way."

"That still doesn't tell us where she is" Sean was getting mad. He wasn't alone.

"Well if you let me I'll help you."

"No your not coming with us" I hissed. He smiled "Well then I guess I'll be going then."

"Fine but if you do something I will not hesitate to shoot you." He turned back to me and smiled.

"Then let's go."

Juliet's P.O.V

I woke up and looked around. My arms were above me and I was dangling from the chains on the ceiling. I tried to move my hands but the chains hurt my skin. I head hurt and it felt like I was going to pass out.

I heard a door open and I jumped looking around.

"It looks like I gave you to much of that. You maybe a little out of it." Looking around it felt like the room was spinning. I heard the voice but didn't see him.

"Well it's fine because now I get to have you all to myself." I jumped when I felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"James please stop" I cried when I felt his hand go up my leg. I tried to kick him away but he held me down.

"Don't move" He hissed into my ear. I felt his hand travel up to my back to where the zipper of the dress was.

We both heard a Big Bang and we jumped.

"I'll be back." He said running out of the room.

What was going on.

Noah's P.O.V.

We had gotten to the old abandoned building. We saw guards all around so we had to park the cars a couple streets down.

"Everyone knows the plan?" They all shook there heads and we jumped out of the car with our guns in hand.

I ran to the entrance with King with me. He took out the first guy that pointed a gun at us. I ran threw the house as bullets went past me.

The only thing on my mind was getting to Juliet. I ran threw every room shooting anyone that got in my way.

I looked in the one room and saw a light on. I ran in and saw Juliet hanging up.

"JULIET" she looked up and I saw how out of it she was.

"Noah?" I ran to her and looked up at the chains holding her up.

"Look at me" I pulled her face up to mine.

"Are you ok?" She shook her head and I smiled. "I need you to be really still ok?"she shook her head again and I stepped back pointing the gun at the chains. I shot them and her hands fell to the floor. I grabbed her when she almost fell to the ground.

I gave her face a little tap and pulled it to face me. "Hey let's get out of here Alright?" I wrapped her arm around me and stared to walk to the door.

"Did you miss me?" I looked up to see James standing there with the gun pointed at me.

"Why don't you give me her and I'll let you walk out of here still breathing?" I felt my jaw clench at what I had to do. I kicked him in the gut and the gun went flying. I put Juliet down and felt a blow go to my stomach. I looked up and saw James about to throw another fist at me.

I grabbed his hand and twisted it making him scream in pain. His other elbow went into my stomach making me fall back. He went to kick me and I jumped out of the way. I grabbed the stick next to me and spun it around.

I brought it forward and hit him when he tried to come at me. He grabbed the chair and went to hit me. I used the stick and hit him in the gut.

When he went down I kicked him in the gut one last time. I ran to Juliet and we ran out of the room.