Never done

I woke up and didn't see Noah. I got up and grabbed his shirt putting it on. I walked out to the balcony and saw him standing looking at the town.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm just thinking about Faith that's all." He put his chin on my shoulder as I looked out.

"If you want I can call my mom-"

"No. I don't want to do that. It's supposed to be me and you. This is our first vacation with out her. I'm just scared that's all" he was right but I still wished she was with me.

"Do you remember when you first saw me?" I giggled and shook my head.

"I remember thinking that you were the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. I knew that then and there that I had to have you. I remember the look in your eyes. You looked like you wanted to take me right there and then." His husky voice said into my ear. I felt my body melt into his as he stared to kiss my neck.

"The things I wanted to do to you when I saw you look at me like that." He hissed making me turn around. He crashed his lips onto mine as he pulled me into him. I got that same feeling that I always get when I'm around him. Love. He makes me love him so much all at once.

"Show me" I whispered into his ear. "Show me what you wanted to do" he pulled back and I saw the color in his eyes change. A growl came from him as he picked me up making me scream and laugh.

Noah threw me onto the bed and he fell on top of me. I grabbed his face and brought him down to me.

"First this has to go." I said brushing the top of his shorts. He chuckled and got up taking them off. He came back down and ripped the shirt off of me.

I grabbed his face again and maid him look at me. I shook my head letting him know I was ready." He left a small kiss on my lips before I threw my head back loving what he was doing to me.

*****
***
**
*
I turned and felt something hard but soft next to me. I felt fingers run up and down the side of my face. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up at Noah. He looked so cute and I sat up giving him a kiss.

"What was that for?" I giggled and put my head back on his chest.

"For being you." He chuckled and I ran my hand up his chest. I ran over one of his scars and stopped to run over it.

"How did you get this?" When I didn't get an answer I looked up to him to see him staring at me.

"It's a long story. Let's just say the person is gone now." I looked into his eyes and saw no emotion. Who ever did this must have really hurt him.

I sat up kissing the scar. I looked up at him threw my eyelashes and smiled a little.

"Well it's a part of you and I love it." He smiled brushing some hair out of my face.

I felt something turn in my stomach and I got up taking the sheets with me. I ran into the bathroom and fell to the floor. I threw up into the toilet and felt so sick. Soon Noah was behind me holding my hair.

"Baby what's wrong" Noah asked getting down next to me. He grabbed a tissue and wiped my mouth throwing it away.

"I just don't feel good" he put his hand to my head and felt my face.

"Your not burning but you are hot. I'm going to go get you some water." He got up and ran off.

I put my hand to my stomach and leaned back to the toilet.

I hope I'm not sick right now. Not the time.

Noah came back with a glass and some Advil. "Take this. It should help." I thanked him and took them.

"Why don't we go down to the store and see if we can get you anything?" I shook my head and got up. I got into the shower and Noah ran in to get dressed. When I came out I got what I first saw and put it on.

I felt something in my stomach and Noah ran to me when I almost went down

"I'm alright. Let's go." Noah helped me get out of the apartment and we walked out into the town.

We stopped at the first store we saw and ran in. Noah and I were walking down the aisle when I got that weird feeling again. It was like someone was watching me.

Noah got down to grab something and I looked to the one side. There was someone there that moved when I looked. I looked to the other side and saw the same man the I saw yesterday.

"Noah let's go" I said still looking at the man that was looking at me. I went to grab Noah but something grabbed my hand. I screamed when I was pulled back into someone's arms. I felt metal go to my head and I looked down to see Noah still looking at something.

"Get up" the man holding me said making Noah turn to look. When he saw the way I was all the color In his face went away.

"Let her go" the man chuckled at Noah and pulled me in pushing my stomach hurting me.

"Oh and what are you going to do?" I heard the gun click and the next thing I saw was Noah pull out a gun and shot the guy holding me. I screamed as the body fell behind and Noah grabbed my hand.

"LETS GO" he said running threw the store. We ran to the back and I turned around to see the man that I saw with the other running after us. The sound of gun shots were going off past us as we ran out the door. We ran into the streets and got into a taxi.

I felt a tear come out of my eye as I looked down at the gun that Noah had.

"You shot him."

"I hit his arm. He will be fine" he said putting the gun back in his jacket.

"Why do you have that?" I hissed. Noah grabbed my face making me look at him.

"I don't want to see something to you. That was not what I meant to do Juliet. When I saw the gun at your head I had to do something."

"Still why do you have it? I thought you were done with that."

He brushed my hair out of my face

"Your never done with the mafia"

Those words ran threw my blood making me shiver.