«Çhapter Twëñtÿ Øñë»

Recap: "WHAT WOULD APHMAU SAY?! HUH? WOULD SHE WANT FOR YOU TO BECOME A MURDERER?!" Katelyn asked.

My grip on the gun loosened.

"WOULD SHE WANT YOU TO BECOME A PSYCHOPATHIC, COLD BLOODED, MURDERER?!" Katelyn yelled and my grip loosened even more.

"WOULD APHMAU WANT FOR YOU TO MINDLESSLY MURDER PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE THEY DID BAD THINGS IN THE PAS! HUH?! NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU WANT APHMAU TO BE ALIVE, YOU CANT BRING HER BACK! SHE'S DEAD AARON, NOTHING WILL BRING HER BACK!" Katelyn screamed at me and I dropped the gun.

I fell to my knees and stared at the ground.

Elizabeth ran away like the coward she is and it was hard for me NOT to shoot her as she ran.

Aphmau is gone, and she's NEVER coming back.
****************************************

Warning: this chapter will have SOME 'minor' language

Aaron's POV

I went back to school and slammed my classroom door open.

"Damn it Aaron! I wanted to break that door!" Garroth yelled and everyone laughed.

"Well look who it is. Mister, Oh my girlfriend's dead so I'm gonna skip school for a month and hate everyone forever." A werewolf boy said with a smug smirk.

"SHUT THE HELL UP EIN!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE KIND OF SHIT HE'S BEEN THROUGH SO SHUT THE HELL UP AND LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!" A girl yelled from the back of the class.

I saw a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes standing up at her desk, shooting daggers at Ein with her eyes.

If looks could kill-- he'd be dead.

"OH SHUT UP BITCH! We ALL know that you were friends with Aphmau! The girl SO weak she couldn't even look after herself! In MY opinion, it's a GOOD thing she's dead! It's a GREAT thing she's dead. It's an AWESOME thing she's DEAD!" Ein said and the girl ran up to him and punched him in the stomach before kicking him where the sun doesn't shine.

"If I were you, I'd shut the hell up and stay out of people's business you fucking bastard." She said in a dark voice that sent chills up my spine.

"You.... bitch!" He yelled and tried to punch her.

She stepped to the side and punched his spine, making him fall to the floor, hissing in pain.

"Shut the fucking hell up Ein." She said and glared at him.

"I don't give a fuck about what you say Sigherra, your JUST AS WEAK as Aphmau! NO ONE LIKES YOU SO JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY YOU BITCH!" Ein said just as the teacher walked in.

"EIN EVILE! DETENTION!" The teacher yelled and the class quieted down.

I walked to my seat and pulled out my phone.

There was a random text message from someone I didn't know.

???- Aaron, how much do you miss her?

Aaron: Who are you?

???- That's for me to know and you to wonder about. Now answer my question.

Aaron- I miss Aphmau more than words could say; every time her name is mentioned, it's like I'm being punched in the heart. It hurts; y'know? That one second she's alive and breathing and the next.... she's gone.

???- I bet you loved her.

Aaron- I did. More than you know.

???-