Gay

Taehyung's POV

"We thought a love story would work" Namjoon, my manager said making me choke on my spit.

"W-What?" I croaked out.

"Everybody, your fans and our staff suggested that we could make it..." Namjoon continued, "There's nothing against it though..."

"There is one thing..." I muttered underneath my breath.

"I'm sorry what was that," he asked.

"Nothing, Who's going to act with me?"

"Um, we were thinking Lisa, or maybe Rose, your choice"

"I'm sorry, I can't" I said, trying to think of an excuse.

"Why? I'm sure it'll be a great hit, and you're acting skills are top notch. Also, the fans want it to be 'exclusive'..." Namjoon continued.

"Exclusive as in..."

"As in they want bedroom scenes"

"NO!" I shouted.

"Why?" Namjoon asked.

"Because I'm GAY!"

***

Letting that out was a great relief and my managers, scratch that, my wonderful hyungs, supported me and even confessed to being gays themselves. Even Jimin, my stylist was gay.

"What about the movie?" I asked.

"Yeah about that, you are still going to act for the romantic story. There's just too much scope in it and it can be a very important part of your career!" Namjoon reasoned.

"It's true Tae, this is a golden opportunity you just can't loose!" Jimin backed up.

"But I won't kiss another girl, I don't want to!" I said, frowning.

"We know that, that's why... you're not going to be acting with a girl... you're going to acting a gay love story!" Hoseok said jumping up and down.

"WHAT!?!"

***

Jungkook's POV

"Jungkook?" Yoongi hyung, my manager asked.

"Yeah?" I said looking at him.

"This morning we received an 'interesting' movie idea from V productions..."

"From Kim Taehyung?" I asked. Woah. He is really popular and he is one hot guy that I would love to...

"Yeah, they want to do a collaboration..." he said.

"And..." I said, urging him to continue.

"It a gay love story." Yoongi said.

"WHAT!?!"

***

"Hold up... Kim Taehyung, the Kim Taehyung is gay?"

"Yes, apparently he was supposed to be making a love story and he was supposed to be acting with Rose but he refused and confessed that he was gay." Jin added.

"So, they want me to act as his boyfriend?"

"Basically, that's the plot" Yoongi confirmed.

"Also, it might turn out to be a R rated film" Jin added.

"WHAT!?!"

"Oh come on, it's not like your new to those kinds of things" Jin said, making me choke.

"Still, with a guy?" I asked.

"Oh come on, your as straight as a circle" Yoongi added.

"Hey! I'm bi!" I said, making them chuckle.

"Yeah, and that was a girl you were aggressively making out with this morning" 

***

As I told before, the updates will be quite short, I'll try to make them a bit longer but please bare with me on this. 

Thanks for so much support on my other book! If you don't know that one, pleaseee check that one out. 

Ily all!!

<3