Intimate Moments

Third Person POV

Taehyung was completely turned on by the shooting that went quite successful on the set but he was quite disappointed and upset as well. He really wanted to pound into Jungkook, he certainly would have if it weren't for all the camera's that were recording the scene. Taehyung was also quite mad that Jungkook's real moans were now left for the public to see and that was saddening as Taehyung was possessive. Even more than Jungkook sometimes.

The result of Taehyung's emotions was just silence. That is until the pair entered Jungkook's bedroom. Taehyung closed the door shut before practically scooping Jungkook from the floor, slamming Jungkook on the wall and dived in to make their lips meet in a needy kiss. Taehyung managed to strain out a moan from Jungkook during their kiss which was silenced by Taehyung who bit the other's bottom lip in response.

Taehyung's hands held Jungkook up with a harsh force that stirred up slight pain but Jungkook wasn't complaining. Taehyung continued to roughly kiss Jungkook, their tongues wrapping around each other's as their teeth clashed slightly making Taehyung hiss.

Taehyung then got impatient, carrying Jungkook without the support of the wall while continuing the kiss him. Taehyung led the other to the king sized bed in the room and literally threw him onto the bed, hastily taking off his shirt to reveal his chest. Taehyung then leaned forward and took off Jungkook's pants, unbuckling the belt before throwing it out of their bed.

Jungkook didn't really get used to the idea of Taehyung having the upper hand. It seemed so surreal but at the moment it almost felt right. Seeing Taehyung sweating was a definite turn on and the way the older seemed to watch him seemed so captivating and so fucking hot at the same time. Taehyung's noticed this and smirked, crawling up towards Jungkook, slowly.

Taehyung decided to tease the other like the younger has done too many time to count. The former started at his thighs, placing lazy and wet kisses on the insides making Jungkook pant and moan shamelessly. Taehyung smirked at this and continued to make eye contact with Jungkook and he moaned again while staring at the other's dominant gaze.

The silver-haired male moved up further, deciding to get rid of the offending piece of clothing, ripping it out causing the buttons to fly away. Jungkook was quite confused when he blushed, seeing as to that he always does these, ripping apart clothes and controlling the other and he desperately tried to regain the upper hand but the situation wasn't allowing him to.

It only got worse when Taehyung attached his lips to Jungkook's nipples. Jungkook's breath hitched when the other started to lick his bud so sensually, moaning at the new feeling. Jungkook was always used to giving the pleasure, only hearing Taehyung moan over and over and not himself. His moan got high pitched when Taehyung bit one of Jungkook's nipples experimentally, making Jungkook find his hand in the other's silver hair and he pulled on it, making Taehyung groan out loud.

Taehyung gave the same treatment to Jungkook's other nipple, sucking, nibbling, and bitting once in a while to try and squeeze out all the moans he could from Jungkook. Jungkook couldn't help but give it to him as he moaned out loud, in short pants and whimpers and it got louder when Taehyung harshly pinched one of his sensitive buds and Jungkook pulled on Taehyung's hair harder.

Jungkook whined when Taehyung stopped abusing his nipples but he was shut up soon enough by Taehyung's lips as they met for another kiss and this time Taehyung was in complete control and despite how hard the younger tried, Taehyung was not giving up and pinched Jungkook in various areas to gain complete access to the latter's mouth. Taehyung then continued kissing but Jungkook wasn't paying attention to Taehyung's hand that sneaked into one of Jungkook's bedside drawers that held some of their sex toys. Jungkook usually used them on the other but this time, it was going to be the other way around. Silently rummaging through the drawer, Taehyung found exactly what he needed, handcuffs.