Nighttime

Jungkook's POV

"Woah! And you said my house was big!" I exclaimed as soon as Taehyung stopped by his house, or more like mansion. A three story high mansion stood proud with beautiful black columns and a grand entrance. Taehyung smoothly drives to the entrance and gets out, hands his key to one of the guards and guides me inside his house. I watch as the guard takes the key carefully and drives the car and parks in smoothly.

"Come on in!" Taehyung says cheerfully and I follow him as more guards open the door for us to enter and I am met with a huge black and white interior designing. There was a spiral staircase right in the middle of the house that lead to who knows where and right by at its top stood a proud grandfather clock. At the foot of the stairs was a grand piano which was waiting to be played by some innocent soul.

"Taehyung! T-This is majestic!" I said and continued to scan the beautiful looking house that was at most perfection. It puts my underground spy kinda house to shame. There was also this huge black and white painting right behind the grandfather clock and I opened my mouth to compliment it but then, words failed me at this moment. I was completely awestruck.

"Thank you!" Taehyung said cheerfully and walked up the stairs and l followed. Taehyung then took his sweet time admiring his painting and he muttered some incoherent words before leaning forward and kissing the masterpiece.

"It was my mother's gift to me, she drew it" he explained with a saddening look on his face but he soon shrugged it off.

"My mother drew most of the paintings in here, and all of her paintings were black and white. Those were her favorite colors, and they are mine too." he said with a huge smile on his face. That explains why mostly everything in the house is black and white.

"She is a really talented woman," I said, still in awe and I smiled at him.

"Was. Was a talented woman, she passed away because of lung cancer," he said with a small smile resting on his face and I gave him another small smile.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said softly and Taehyung nodded before his mood changed completely.

"Okay let me show you around my house, I have this special place that I know you'd love!" he said and dragged me up the stairs again and we raced to whatever this place was, hand in hand.

***

"Taehyung, how much longer!?!" I whined out loud and heard Taehyung stutter. I couldn't see him because of the blindfold that Taehyung put on me, saying, its a surprise!

"Okay, almost there," he said, "Two steps down Kookie" he said and I felt a smile playing on my lips. A nickname. Kookie. I thought as I took two steps down, almost falling but Taehyung held on to me. We continued to walk forward and I felt the cold night air on my exposed arms. Taehyung notices this and rubs his hand over mine trying to warm it up just a bit.

"And we're here!" he said and took off my blindfold carefully. I opened my eyes and nudged it a bit with my hands and when my eyes opened completely, I was met with the most amazing view I've probably seen in my entire life. It was a beautiful night time city view. The buildings all seemed to be shining like stars because of the lights and the it seemed as if the whole city was living, even though it was quite late at night.

The city seemed so... quiet, so at peace. There was finally fresh air instead of the daily pollution and finally there was a silence like no other and I took a deep breath to try and take in everything I'm seeing. I put my hands on the railing and starred up at the sky, where I could make out a few bright stars but the moon. The moon stood there proudly shining and showing off its perfect round shape. It was utterly beautiful.