Cockblock

👆 Jungkook is constantly wrecking my bias list and I'm not complaining... (Tae is still bae)

Jungkook's POV

Taehyung was crazily grinding all over me and I rolled my hips to match his pattern. He let out sinful moans to which I groaned to as a response. I then felt Tae touching my exposed chest, moving his hands all over my toned abs slowly as he took his time to bite his lips while looking at me sexily.

I groaned again and dived into another rough and aggressive kiss with our tongues clashing together along with our teeth. When we broke apart, our chests both heaved up and down, gulping in air and Taehyung seemed to want to take it to the next level. He looked down at my pants before smirking at me and slowly started to undo my belt. His pace was extremely slow and I was getting impatient.

"Faster or I'll punish you," I ordered and Taehyung just smirked in return.

"But I want to get punished..." Taehyung said and trailed on making me smirk this time.

I got down from the teacher's desk and stood down while I lifted Taehyung effortlessly before placing him down on the desk. I maintained eye contact as I went over to his belt and took them off quickly. Just as I was about to get his pants down...

"What the actual fuck are you guys doing?

I looked at Taehyung whose gaze was already at the door as a scared expression sat comfortably on his face.

Well fuck.

Taehyung's expression quickly then became the normal bored one as he looked at me before shifting his gaze back to the figure by the door. Being curious myself, I turned around and saw Yoongi, his side resting at the open door while Jimin stood to his left, clutching his arm.

"So?" Jimin questioned, with his eyebrows raised high, and the question was directed more towards Taehyung.

Taehyung just shrugged in reply, getting down from the teacher's desk before flashing Yoonmin a look that said, 'Get out'. Yoongi hissed darkly but went out the room nevertheless. Jimin stood there for a few seconds, with his arms crossed.

"I swear if you start fucking-" he started and Taehyung shot him another glare and he stopped himself and followed Yoongi.

Taehyung then stood before me and started to button up my shirt, starting from the bottom, making his way up to the top gradually. I stared down at him the whole time but Taehyung's gaze was fixed on the buttons, finding them oddly entertaining.

"I don't want anyone seeing your chest," he muttered in a soft tone and a cheeky grin was surely plastered on my face.

"What? I couldn't hear you," I said and Taehyung now looked up at me as he finished buttoning up the last button. He then tightened his grip on my black tie while glaring at me.

"I said, I don't want anyone seeing your chest," he replied, more confidently this time as he pulled me closer by tugging sharply on my tie and he sealed the deal with a quick but aggressive kiss.

"Yes," I replied after we broke apart which resulted in a sly smirk that was etched on Taehyung's face.

"Good," he replied before storming off the room, leaving me in a trance. What the fuck just happened, I asked myself before staring at Taehyung who was intentionally swaying his hips back and forth. Before he left the room, he turned his head ever so slightly.

"Better take care of your little problem," he said before giggling slightly and left the room.

"Fuck my life"