First Shoot

Third Person POV

Jungkook made his way back into the set after reading and memorizing his lines and acts. The screenplay written by Minho was really impressive and detailed. Very detailed. He even got a little glimpse at the 'parts' and he shivered at how submissive he had to be. Not that he was complaining. Jungkook was asked by one of the staff to go back into the classroom set and just make himself 'comfortable' with the new environment. And so he did. He went inside the set that was now swarming with camera operators, their assistants and all the extras for the film as in the other students that were in the school. The director was situated on top of a high stool at the corner of the area where he could see everything that was going on.

Jungkook sent Minho a quick smile to which he replied quickly. After that, Minho put two of his fingers and whistled loudly, catching everybody's attention and everybody's eyes's were now on the lead director.

"Scene 18, take 1 will start in two minutes. Camera and lighting, do your last minute changes and all the extras take your seats." Minho said into his microphone and the people started rummaging around again. Jungkook's went out of the room as soon as that was said and he met Taehyung outside and he smiled at him who just smirked in return.

"You know your lines right?" Jungkook asked towards Taehyung who loosened his tie and opened the first few buttons on his shirt to expose his chest. Taehyung smirked when he realized JUngkook was staring at it.

"It's all yours," he said and Jungkook smirked before leaning in to peck him but was only met with Taehyung's palm.

"You'r going to mess up the makeup," Taehyung said and Jungkook growled lowly before looking back inside the set where he received a thumbs up from Minho.

"I'll take care of you later," Jungkook said at Taehyung in a raspy voice making Taehyung shiver inside but he didn't show it. He shouldn't ruin his facade so soon. Jungkook then returned Minho's thumbs up with his own and Minho whistled again before counting down.

"Lights, Camera and Action!"

***

Jungkook waited patiently until he heard the loud school bell ringing and then he walked into the classroom, immediately silencing the class with his leather shoes that was getting closely filmed by one of the cameras. Jungkook then put his black bag that was resting on his shoulders on the table before staring at the class to silence the girls who were murmuring their lines.

"We finally got a smoking hot substitute!"

"He look's young to be a fucking teacher,"

"Fuck, that suit looks good,"

"Oppa is here,"

"cHokE mE,"

Yes, those where the assigned lines for the extras. It's a 16+ movie for a reason.

Jungkook then maintained a calm yet hot look and almost glared at the girls and they were soon silenced. Jungkook then cleared his throat before speaking his well memorized lines.

"Ms. Helen is not feeling very well today and she will be off for the rest of the week, I'll be your substitute until she is feeling well again," he said and glanced at his watch quickly that was also recorded by the cameras.

"I am Mr. Jeon," Jungkook said and the extras started to murmur again which was soon silenced by a whistle that came outside of the room. The camera angles changed to focus on the new figure just like the student's face turned.

Taehyung then entered the room, his hands buried deep in his pocket, his tie so loose that it was almost falling off and the buttons were untied. The silver earring on his ears where way too distractingly hot for JUngkook. So Extra and So Hot. Taehyung came into the room and stopped to check out the teacher again and he whistled another wolf whistle, appreciating the teacher's looks.