Jealous much?

Jungkook is constantly wrecking my fucking bias list, I can't even- Tbh I'm jealous of Tae since he gets to have him in bed...  (seNd hElp)

Jungkook's POV

After a considerably long time, Taehyung entered the room with Minho following close behind. Taehyung muttered a small 'sorry' to eve before siting right next to Minho who was seated in front of me. I just smiled and mouthed an 'its fine' to him as a reply.

Taehyung quickly flashed his box grin to me before he sat down and joined the conversation. Jin and Namjoon were clearly flirting and I can say so because of the number of winks Namjoon was sending Jin like every three seconds. They were really cute but they are taking it too far. Too much cringe.

Jhope was just sitting there, his mind, body and soul concentrating only on the piano tiles level he was currently playing. I don't really blame him, everybody was already occupied by another person in the room.

Then there was Yoongi. Looks like the Yoonmin couple were getting along just fine. Yoongi's hand was firmly placed on Jimin's waist and he lightly pinched it now and then causing Jimin to jerk and gasp. His hand then made its way to Jimin's thigh and he started to go even further north. And that's when I decided to look away. Their relationship was on a steady trail, that's for sure.

The fact that Yoongi might be giving Jimin a hand job under the table didn't bother me. Not one bit. But it was more of the low-key flirting that was happening in front of me.

Taehyung and Minho.

Minho's arms were around Taehyung's torso while they both were laughing and giggling for a good minute. When they finally stopped, Taehyung looked at me and smiled. Just when he was about to say something, Minho leaned in close to Taehyung's ear and murmured something that made Taehyung break into another fit of giggles. This guy was getting on my nerves. And then they both starting yelling out random awesome things that they did in each other's company.

"Jungkook, you know me and Minho used to spend days together watching old episodes of friends?" Taehyung said, smiling hopefully at me and I just smiled back weakly. It was very forced.

"But it was nothing compared to when we wore disguises and went around the city telling that we were possessed and that we were ghosts!" Minho said out, laughing again.

"And do you remember, when we went to the beach alone and then we were swimming together and then you almost drowned and then we found this jellyfish?" Taehyung said and I just looked at them both. What exactly was he trying to prove here? That he and Minho share a very strong friendship? He's rubbed it on my face enough. I was getting pissed.

"What about the time when we both were lost and then no body could find us for days?" Minho said in a suggestive tone and Taehyung's eyes widened suddenly as he blushed madly later. I also noticed that Minho's hand around Taehyung's torso got tightened as he pinched him lightly, earring a gasp from Taehyung. So something did happen between them and this Minho dude wants to rub it in my face. Minho then turned to me and smirked. HE FUCKING SMIRKED AT ME.

That was the last straw and I just stood up, completely ignoring everybody asking what happened and just stormed out of the room.

Taehyung's POV

"I told you this was a bad idea, Minho!" I shouted at Minho and he just smiled.

"What? At least we're positive that he likes you now!" Minho argued back.

"True but you took it a little too far, the pinch and the smirk was completely unnecessary." I said and he just rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck is happening?" Jimin asked and I explained the whole, 'trying to make Jungkook jealous scheme' which half worked and half completely failed.