Chapter One: Pilot

A/N: I don't own anything but Amelia St. James and any other original character.

I was the youngest in my family, I had three older siblings. It went Kyle, Nicole, Jesse, and then me. My parents are never around, they spend 50 weeks out of the year traveling. My siblings and I, stay with our Aunt Vanessa and Uncle Daniel, they actually care for and about us. Our parents just paid for anything and everything that we wanted, no questions asked.

We all had a strong disliking for our parents, they never cared about us but paid for everything. Kyle and Nicole were planned to make their image look good. Jesse and I were not planned, but we still made their image look good.

Aunt Vanessa and Uncle Daniel tried their hardest to lead us on the right pathway for life but Kyle let our parents' money get to his head. Once he hit high school, he got into the bad crowd, and he was now currently in rehab for drug addiction. Kule is only 24 years old. Nicole let our parents' image get to her head. She wanted to be perfect but she already was. We didn't notice for a whole year but it was already too late, her body was basically destroying itself from the inside out. She is currently in rehab for bulimia. Nicole is barely 21.

Since Kyle and Nicole are both trying to get better, Jesse and I are the only ones currently living with our aunt and uncle. Jesse and I are close, not as close as we use to be before we got a little older. Before he started high school, and before he joined Vocal Adrenaline. Before all that, we did almost everything together, he is my older brother and one of my best friends.

Despite the fact that Jesse and I are close, I chose to go to a different school than him. I didn't want to be known as Jesse's little sister or Little St. James, for all of my high school years. So while he attends Carmel High School, I attend William McKinley High School. Jesse's a senior this year while I am a freshman. Jesse understood why I wanted to go to a different school but he was still upset about it. Jesse is my partner in crime, he is what got me into singing.

My life has had a lot of problems in it, but all I wanted was a normal high school experience, and so far I am getting it. I'm having trouble making friends, I feel like an outcast, but worse, I feel invisible. Nobody knows me here, they have all been friends since elementary school or middle school.

Now I am looking at a signup sheet with five names on it. Signing this would get me attention, but the bad kind of high school attention, I wrote my name down anyway. I have some idea who the other people on this sheet are. Kurt Hummel, the boy who dresses weirdly, in my opinion. Mercedes Jones, the black girl in my Spanish class. Artie Abrams, the boy in the wheelchair. Tina Cohen-Chang, the Asian girl with a stutter. Finally, Rachel Berry, definitely one of the resident losers of McKinley, slushied about twice a week at the least. Her dreams are bigger than Jesse's ego.

I left the activity board, hurrying to get my homeroom class. It wasn't till I saw Rachel get slushied in the hallway that I realized what I signed up for. Yes, it was singing and dancing but I don't think I could deal with getting slushied. So before my uncle came to bring me home after school, I went back to the signup sheet and erased my name.   

A/N: So I am currently editing and adding to Amelia Mae, so somethings will change, somethings will have more details, I just want to make this story the best it can be. 

Let me know what you think, what I can improve on, and don't forget to vote. Bai!