Chapter Twenty Five: Journey To Regionals Part Two

A/N: I do not own anything besides Amelia St. James and any other original character which includes her parents, aunt, and uncle.

Also, my reason for having Rachel kiss Finn is because she doesn't fully understand what love is, Finn is her first love and is her high school dream. I also believe that Jesse needed the emotion from Rachel hurting him (canon: it emotion from the whole situation) in order to make his performance amazing.

Enjoy the last chapter.

Mr. Schue signs us in and we get led to our green room. Everybody changes quickly into our costumes and then we head to the area that the competition will be held in. We all find the seating that is set aside for the schools and we sit down. The announcer starts speaking shortly after we sit down. "And now for our panel of judges. He's an international musical sensation, a platinum recording artist 20 times over, the inimitable Mr. Josh Groban!" Josh stands up and begins pointing at everybody, "She's a four-time Grammy winner who starred in the highest grossing movie musical of all time Ms. Olivia Newton-John!" She stands up and politely waves at everybody, such a bore. "He is a two time local Emmy winner and broadcasting icon, WOHN news anchor Rod Remington!" He stands up and waves. "She is fresh off her fifth consecutive national cheerleading title and author of the soon to be published memoir 'I'm A Winner and You're Fat,' Ohio's homegrown iconoclast, Coach Sue Sylvester!" Coach Sylvester stands up and throws her hands up before sitting back down.

We leave right after that, knowing that if we see the other competition it won't do us any good. We head back to our green room. The girls and I do our makeup and Kurt checks to make sure everybody matches. We were waiting in the green room but we could still hear the Aural Intensity performing. "A mash-up of Olivia Newton-John and Josh Groban? Are you kidding me? Somebody tipped them off about the judges," Puck states."We can't get distracted by what the other teams are doing," Rachel tells us. "We just gotta keep our heads in the game and focus," Finn explains. "Even though we know we can't win?" Santana questions. "Yes. If this is only about winning for you guys then I owe you all an apology because I've failed you and we should just all go home because it means we've already lost. Besides we have something that the other groups don't," Mr. Schue states. "What?" Artie asks. "Finn's dancing," Mr. Schue says making all of us laugh. "Right? Come on! Now let's get out there, we got two minutes and Aural Intensity's almost finished. Bring it in. Come one," He says. We put all our hands in and sing amazing as we bring them up.

We rush past the two other green rooms, I see Jesse step out of VA's, I stop and stand next to him. "Good luck, you've got this Lia," He tells me. I give him a quick hug and catch up with the rest of my group.

Rachel and Finn go to the curtains at the back of the theatre to make an entrance, everybody else gets in our spots. "Ladies and gentlemen, our second competitors, winner of the Central Ohio Sectional, McKinley High's New Directions!" The announces says introducing us. I can hear the music started, pretty soon I hear Finn's voice begin the first verse. Rachel starts after him, they sound good together, but not as good as she does with Jesse. I can hear their footsteps as they get on the stage and before I know it our cue to starting singing comes and the curtains open to reveal the crowd. Finn and Rachel are standing in front of everybody while they finish their duet.

Once they are done, the crowd cheers and Finn takes Rachel's hands and leads escorts her to her spot. Once they are ready, the music begins for my song. Everybody is facing sideways, then we begin.

Everybody"

Anyway, you want it,

That's the way you need it

Any way you want it

Finn:

She loves to laugh