Chapter Five: Preggers & Rhodes Not Taken

A/N: I don't own anything but Amelia St. James any other original character which includes the aunt and uncle, parents and siblings of Amelia St. James.

One of the reasons why my parents are never around is because they never even wanted kids, but they only had Kyle and Nicole for their image. Jesse and I were completely unplanned, and that only helped reputation even more. My Aunt Vanessa and Uncle Daniel could never conceive a child, that's why they love having Jesse and I live with them. They treat us like their own children, they give the parental love that we never got from our actual parents.

Vanessa and Daniel have always been very supportive in whatever Jesse and I do. They didn't judge when Jesse randomly stated after watching his musical that he wanted to be Broadway, they talked to our parents about getting in dance lessons and vocal lessons and anything to give him a competitive edge. They were happy when I said that wanted to dance as well, and that I wanted to do gymnastics.

Anyway, at school Quinn Fabray has been acting weird lately, like everybody's eyes on her and not in a good way. Kurt Hummel, resident gay joined the football team. He actually let them win their first game. It was kinda fun to watch, the football team danced on the field with him. The old glee club director came back to direct the school musical, the same one Rachel Berry is starring in. If it actually happens I may go to see it, but who knows.

Staying after school is always fun because I learn everything that happens with the glee club. Like who just quit, who is trying to date who, who just joined, and who just found out he may be a dad. It is quite entertaining but always filled with drama. Like seriously even Jesse would get annoyed with the drama.

From what I observed glee clubs meet three times a day at the very most, once before school, once during the normal class schedule and once after school. I was late to school today because I doctor's appointment to check up on my knee, I injured it last year in a dance competition. When I was on my way to my locker, I saw Quinn Fabray run out of the choir room and into the girl's bathroom. I didn't wait to see when she came out because that would be stalkerish and weird, so I left to go to my class.

The day was boring til I had free period that afternoon when I saw Sandy walk out of a room with JBI following behind him, and then Finn walked into the same classroom that Sandy left. I stayed on the other side of the door so that they couldn't see me.

"Hey, what are you doing here?' Finn asked Rachel.

"Just getting the star treatment that I didn't get in glee," Rachel told him.

"Totally,"

"It's times like these I know I've chosen the right path. I'm never going back to glee. It's clear that my talent is just too big for an ensemble." Rachel states.

"Not gonna get an argument from me." He tells her.

"I'm not?" She questions.

"No. You're like the most talented person I know. Even more than that guy at the mall who can juggle chainsaws. I just wanted to let you know that if you need someone to run lines with I'm available." He explains to her.

"There is a lot of dialogue" She states.

"I figured we go somewhere quiet, maybe with low lighting, and let me know. "

How often is it that somebody higher up in the social hierarchy flirts with somebody who is way below them. Not often, well this should be some good drama.

I ended up finding out the glee club brought somebody who should've graduated years and years and years ago. She probably won't last long, I walked past her in the hall, she smells like she took a bath in alcohol. I later learned that Kurt puked on Miss Pillsbury's shoes because he was hungover. Rumour has it, that she was spending some inappropriate time with the Glee boys. Who knows what she taught the girls to do.

By the midweek, there was was a new thing of drama brewing in glee club. Little miss perfect head cheerleader Quinn Fabray is knocked up. The baby daddy is star quarterback Mr. Finn Hudson.

Glee club had their invitational some night this week, I went to watch it. They still Miss Drunk All The Time with them. She sang Last Name by Carrie Underwood while they danced in the background. They got off stage, changed costumes and then when they got back on, they had Rachel with them. They sang Somebody To Love by Queen, oh would Jesse throw a fit. Queen was his thing, not theirs.

It was actually Jesse who picked me up from the invitational, he was in his Range Rover as always. I swear he loves that car more than he loves me.

"Jess, guess what the New Directions sang,"

"What?"

"Somebody To Love,"

"They sang Queen, do they not know that Queen is my thing, they should stick with their Journey crap."

Arriving home, I took a shower and then went to bed. 

A/N: Let me know what you think, what I can improve on, and don't forget to vote.