chapter two

Rafe woke up with a jolt, he was back inside the house, but this time it was the living room. He saw curtain drapes covering the windows but he could tell it was already evening, how long had he been out? He doesn't know. His head snapped to the direction of the television, a live action movie of sort, he couldn't tell. It was a foreign show.

Rafe tried to move but his body was so tired he couldn't. "Evening." somebody spoke, Rafe turned to his side and he was sitting down on the couch with a young hispanic man.

He had his jacket open and exposed his bare chest, and he wore nothing but his boxers below and his socks. He switched channels and glanced at Rafe, then back to the TV. "You look like shit."

"Oh forgive him Sloth, it's not his fault Wrath nearly punched the living soul out of him." Lust entered the living room and lied down on the back of the couch, her fingers playing with Rafe but he couldn't fight back from her touch. "You're lucky I calm down easily, I don't like it when men run away from me. Although the chase is exhilarating."

"What did you do to me?" Rafe asked in frustration. "No matter how hard I try to move, I can't."

"Oh, that's Sloth's doing. We wouldn't want you running away again." she giggled. "Ain't that right?" she turned to Sloth but he was already sound asleep that quick.

The spell lifting off Rafe, he tried moving his heavy hand but the familiar sense of his muscles soon came back to him. He let out a shaky breath and formed fists. His body was so heavy he couldn't breathe for a while. This guy's dangerous, he thought.

"Oh, we're all dangerous." Lust bat her eyelashes at him while grinning. "I'm reading your mind right now."

Rafe ignored her eyes flashing red for a moment and looked away. "Okay, so you're gonna keep me here, is that it?"

Lust yawned and got off the couch, entering what seemed like the kitchen. "Explaining things are not my thing, Pride's out for the night though. Him doing the thingy on you tired him out." she said in final and then left.

Rafe tried to stop her but then the feeling of tiredness was still present, he couldn't leave yet, his legs were dead asleep. He sighed, he had a lot of questions, but he was more afraid to stay here than risk having them answered. He stared at the television and had his mind wandered off, but the TV was louder than his thoughts.

"Today is the birthday of the missing princess, Lykke of Sweden. The members of the royal family and it's country mourn for her 5th year of disappearance. Government officials would like to finally announce her passing. . ." Rafe looked at the picture of the girl in the news, she seemed about 10 years or younger.

"It's not everyday you see an albino royal." Sloth spoke and Rafe jumped in surprise.

"Jesus, you were awake?" he nearly cursed.

Sloth shrugged. "I do that a lot."

"And what do you mean an albino royal?"

"She's behind you right now."

"What?" Rafe looked behind him, and saw the princess of Sweden, eating from a cereal bowl and watching the news.

"Hehe, I remember that picture. Happy birthday to me!" she giggled. Rafe was still in puzzlement, his questions multiplying. The girl, who had been missing for 5 years, still looked the same as she was shown in the picture.

His head was starting to hurt from all these questions in his head. She smiled at him, her curly  white hair tied into pigtails. Looking at Rafe with her red eyes, she was impressed for a bit. She placed her bowl of cereal on the table and hopped down the barstool. Going near Rafe she examined his features.