chapter four

"Damn girl,  Christmas must have come early this year." some random guy commented out loud when Lust passed by. "Coz you're first in my wish list." then he winked at her.

Lust tried her best not to snort and tossed a wink at him. "If I had the amount of souls someone told me a lame pickup line, I could've been more powerful than I was right now."

He didn't even bother what she just said and he went nearer to her. "C'mon, don't be like that. I could warm the bed up for you." he shamelessly said, ogling at her breasts.

She rolled her eyes, normally she would be flirting back, but this guy was a -5 and she was a 1000. Lust wanted to pick the hottest guy in the party, but he disappeared when a bunch of people arrived. It was getting dark and the music was getting louder. Of course people wanted to party here, nobody lives near in this area, and an abandoned mansion with a large lawn? Definitely screams 'fun'. Pride still had his magic on and made the house look abandoned, and Gluttony made sure to not let anyone near.

Meanwhile, Envy was sitting on a slumped fallen tree, she was smiling at how the people danced to the bonfire and music. Reminds her the days when humans offered sacrifices to her back in her glorified times. A girl, seemed to be in Wrath's age came to Envy.

"Hey there little girl, are you lost?" she was genuinely concerned.

Who seriously wouldn't be? Scary mansion, large bonfire, teenagers grinding their bodies to each other, and then a white haired, red-eyed girl was sitting at the side. Doesn't she seem like a total ghost to you? Dumb blonde must've thought she was being friendly. But Envy only smiled back at her.

"No, I live here."

She laughed. "I see. Where's your parents dear?" she wasn't taking her seriously at all.

Envy only disregarded that and her eyes were glowing purple, pointing at another girl drinking beer by the bonfire. "Don't you think her purse looks nice?"

The blonde looked at where she was pointing and she muttered quietly. "Oh yeah, you're right."

"Go ahead. Take it." she grinned evilly. 

The girl did what she was told. Walking to the brunette girl who just finished her cup. They were speaking inaudibly from afar but then the brunette looked shocked. People near them were looking and the blonde soon started pulling her hair roughly, their screams reaching everyone's ears. Envy let out a giggle when they both fell to the ground scratching each other's eyes.

"I thought we weren't allowed to harm anyone." Wrath spoke out.

Envy rolled her eyes. "Well, we can't harm them with our own hands, but looks to me they're doing that on their own." she stood up and brushed the dirt away on her dress. "Don't you think girls are scary? They're willing to claw out organs just for a bag."

Wrath let out a small laugh. "This was your doing."

"I know."

-

"You look so stoned right now." some scruffy teen said, reeking of weed.

Sloth turned his head to look behind him, he was sitting down on the grass, admiring the bonfire but then a bunch of junkies were smoking joints. One of them was fidgeting and it reminded him of Greed, they had bloodshot eyes and Sloth was a little bit interested in what they were taking.

"What is that you are taking?" Sloth asked.

One of them looked at him and he smiled, his teeth stained black and dirty. "Duuuuude, this is called Marijuana. The devil's grass."