Halloween Special

the following chapter is not related to the actual series. . .

Rafe woke up with something heavy on his body. His eyes widened when Wrath was laying on top of him with a lustful smile, his fingers teasing him on his chest.

"Okay what the fuck Wrath!" he nearly yelled, wide awake.

He winked. "Can't you tell I'm Lust?"

"Lust!?" he shrieked. "You guys exchanged vessels or what!?"

"We did, honestly... I wanted to masturbate since this guy's body is hot--" Lust was interrupted when Gluttony burst into the room.

"My- my face..." he muttered, his eyes flashing purple. "My white hair-- it's gone. It's gone!" Envy supposedly screamed, tears forming in his eyes.

Rafe pushed Lust off him, watching the teenager fall off the bed. "Owie! You didn't have to do that baby~" Lust cooed, Rafe wasn't used to this.

Wrath's vessel who always sneered at him was now acting like a girl. Even Envy has Gluttony's vessel. Envy was crying to himself at the mirror, touching every speck of his face and chubby body. He was whining since he never wanted a body figure like that. Now that's a rude thing to do. Lust stood up and patted the dirt off his butt.

"It's time to wake up Rafey, it's HALLOWEEN." he grinned, before Rafe could say another word, he dashed off outside with an evil laugh.

It seems like he was planning something pretty evil, which Rafe was going to watch out. Rafe squinted at Envy who was sobbing. "You guys celebrate Halloween?"

Envy sniffed, wiping his nose. "Not really, only Sloth and Lust do that. But looks like Greed's on this as well. When we woke up, all our vessel's been switched. It was his doing."

"Greed can do that?"

"Well, Greed has Pride's vessel now. He wanted his vessel from the beginning because he looked rich."

Rafe furrowed his brows. "Then who has Greed's vessel?"

-

"I cannot believe this." Rafe muttered.

He watched 'Greed' who is now sleeping on the couch, with the television on. His dirty clothes stained the couch and the whole room smells like a raccoon. The whole house has been decorated with spooky stuff, especially real looking skeletons and Rafe didn't want to think about it. Not because it's been overdecorated, but maybe Lust overdid it this time? He sighed to himself and looked at Envy who was searching for Greed.

"I need Greed to turn us back." he muttered to himself, almost angry. "My beautiful red eyes and white hair, I need it." he continued.

Lust entered the room and Rafe was about to speak but he was cut off when her eyes glowed orange. "What is the meaning of this?" not Lust, Pride.

He wasn't used to it yet now that the demons switched vessels. Rafe coughed to hide his laughter. The demon Pride was wearing tight leather and stockings. Pride clicked her tongue in distaste and pulled out a cigarette. She huffed out a smoke and glared at Rafe.

"Find something funny, boy?" she growled.

Rafe couldn't take him seriously now that he has Lust's vessel. "N-no." he stuttered.

"I'll kill you after I kill Greed." she said, she let out another smoke and turned on her heels, leaving the room.

Rafe let out a breath, he couldn't hold in a laughter for so long. Envy disappeared and Sloth who was in Greed's vessel was still sleeping. He decided to check up on Gluttony, since he smelled something cooking in the kitchen. When Rafe entered the kitchen, he was surprised that Sloth who was now Gluttony was refreshed, all showered up and wore actual clothing was cooking.