chapter six

Pride pushed open the backdoor, entered in the kitchen and leaned on to the wall. He groaned and clutched on his bleeding arm, his clothes ripped and ruined, his skin bruised and burnt. He sighed to himself, regretting he went outside the house today. He limped his broken leg forward but failed and he dropped down to the floor, his hand reaching out for support but only tipped off kitchen wares. The pots and pans bounced on the floor, clanking metal sounded throughout the house.

The lights turned on and came out Gluttony, his eyes glowing green. "What is this ruckus in 12 am?" he screeched, he spot Pride lying on the floor. "How dare you dirty my cooking utensils? Did you know I won this pan from a cooking contest back in Hiroshima? This beauty costs more than 50$!" he ranted furiously as if he was a rapper, taking the pan from the floor and started scrubbing it in the sink.

Pride huffed and laid still on the floor, he grunted in pain after adjusting himself. "Well hello to you too."

"You're bleeding!" he gasped. "On my kitchen floor! I am in great distaste. Scrubbing off blood takes 2 hours and 5 bleaches. Do you think I want to cook delicious mouth-watering food with such a downgrading environment? 5 star restaurants get shut down even after seeing one rat!" he continued to rant, he was loud enough to wake everyone who was sleeping, and sprayed soap on the utensil.

Pride shut his eyes tightly, he was in great pain. "Yeah, c-could you shut up? I'm trying to heal here."

Lust entered the room with her silk night gown and a sleep mask on her head. "What's going on here?" she asked, her eyes droopy. She looked down and saw Pride lying on his puddle of blood. "The hell happened to you?"

Everyone looked out at the window after they all sensed movement and there was a hand outside, palm flat on the glass. It slowly opened the window and Greed came inside, crawling on the ceiling. He hissed and dropped down to the floor, he crouched and prodded closer to Pride. He sniffed him and his hand explored his chest and to his jacket. Lust's eyes became wide open and was interested in this sudden gay-like action. Greed took out a golden dagger from Pride and all the demon's eyes flashed.

"That is---" Gluttony said.

"Yes." Pride spoke, and he chuckled, sitting properly on the floor. "We may be able to get out of this house sooner than we thought."

-

"RAFE." Envy screamed from the first floor. "WE'RE PLANNING A DATE FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS. IF YOU DON'T COME DOWN, WE'LL HAVE LUST SEX YOU UP."

Rafe immediately shot up from his bed and bolted out of the door. He jogged down the stairs and he abruptly stopped when he arrived at the living room. He gasped, out of breath when that was the fastest run he ever did in his entire life. Rafe sees Envy giggling at his bed hair, and the rest of the demons were there. Even Pride. Rafe rose a brow but decided not to question it, he sat down on the couches and Envy continued to doodle on the whiteboard.

"Okay, so since Emily gave her number. She'll be expecting Rafe to call her, and I think today is a great time!"

Sloth raised his hand again. "Who made you in charge?" but nobody answered that and Envy ignored him.

Wrath raised his hand. "Okay, how exactly can I help? Kudos to Sloth, Greed, and Gluttony too."

"Hey! Greed's in charge with Rafe's wealth and his appearance, they matter you know?" Lust argued. "It's what most girls are after anyways."

Pride squinted at Rafe's appearance. "I don't believe he managed to score a girl's number." then he crossed his arms. "We need to change how he looks."