9

Bitch 🖕- hey bestie I miss you 😈
As soon as I saw that text I dropped my phone and ran out of the house.
"MAYA!?!" I heard Jack yelling after me. I ended up at the park on a swing crying with Jack next to me trying to figure out what's wrong. I told him every thing that happened in the past with me and my old best friend Faith. She stabbed me on the back and started rumors about me. We haven't spoken since I moved to LA a few years ago. We grew up together she was my best friend when I was growing up back home in Texas, yes I am from Texas. I don't like talking about my past.

*Next morning*
I

woke up and didn't recognize the room i was in. I also don't remember falling asleep or leaving the park.then I remember Jack was there with me so I rolled over and saw Jack sitting on the bed playing on his phone.
"Are you okay Maya?" He asked with a concerned tone.
"Yeah" I lie. I don't know if him or the other guys will treat me the same if they find out what happened before I left Texas. I don't like talking about it.
"I know you are upset if you won't tell me will you tell anyone?" He asks with tears appearing in his eyes.
"I will tell you." I said. I told him about Faith and how she was my only friend back home. Then I went to tell him what I did and I was cut off by Zach walking into Jack's room. Jack had his arm around me to comfort me but it looked like we were together. Zach ran out of the room and into his slamming his door. I looked at Jack who still had a concerned look on this face, then I went to Zach's room and knocked on the door.
"Zach... Please... It's not what you think... I don't like Jack like that... I-I-I I like you. I love you." I stutter. He doesn't respond. As I start to walk away he opens the door and grabs my hand and spins me around so I am facing him.
"I love you too" he said.
"Really yo-" he cut me off by kissing me. When we broke apart we went downstairs and as I got down the steps I saw a girl I haven't seen in a while and a girl I never thought I would see again. Sitting on the couch cuddled up with Daniel was....

Sorry about the cliffhanger let me know who you think it is it may surprise you it may not but if it does then I'm gonna keep doing it hehehe. Thanks for all the views babes I love all of you. Let me know if you wanna be in the book. I need a girlfriend for Jonah and Jack because Dani has this new mystery girl and Corbyn has my life goals Christina (@beautychickee on YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter if you aren't subscribe to her and follow her) also I am going to be doing a cover for my YouTube channel kaylabulmer22 (ALWAYS PLUGGG) it's gonna be a why don't we song if you have any suggestions let me know and while you subscribe to Christina subscribe to me. And maybe someday I will do a collab with Why Don't We and Logan Paul and Christina and other amazingly talented people. Love you
-K ❤