19

Maya's Pov

This girl's day is gonna be so fun. We are going to the mall and shop and get Starbucks.
"Dang it" I heard someone behind us say. It was a girl who looked about 7 or 8.
"Hi are you okay?" I asked she shook her head and started crying.
"Whats wrong sweetie?" I asked.
"My mommy left me and now I'm all alone." She sobbed.
"I'm sorry." I said hugging her.
"Wait, do you wanna be my mommy?" She asked.
"I guess. What's your name?" I said smiling thinks ng about what Zach would do.
"I'm Morgan." She smiled.
"Hi Morgan, I'm Maya." I said.
"I know I listen to you music" she said. I smiled.
"Come on let's go introduce you to Christina and Daniel." I said.
I picked her up and we went to the car. I put her in the back next to Daniel. He looked confused.
"Oh right, Daniel this is Morgan. She is gonna be my daughter." I smiled.
"WHAT?" I heard Zach's voice. Shit
"Zach what's wrong?' I asked acting innocent.
"Your daughter?" He said.i shook my head.
"Our daughter. I was gonna call you before I got the papers." I said.
"We are both 16 Maya we might think we are ready but we aren't. Maybe Christina and Corbyn and have her." He said.
"No I don't want them I want Maya" Morgan cried.
"I'm sorry you can have Maya and me to. I just don't know if we're ready for a kid. But you are a little cutie." Zach said smiling.
"Thank you Daddy" she said.
"Zach I thought only Maya could call you tha-" "shut up Daniel" I cut him off.
Christina laughed.
Time skip to after they adopted Morgan and are back home bc I'm lazy today
"Morgan do you have a middle name hunny?" Zach asked.
"No. Just Morgan." She said.
"You need one so you aren't just Morgan Herron." I said putting her to bed. Me and Zach kissed her head them went to bed.

Hey goats.
I won't be updating for the rest of the week I am going not gonna have WiFi for the week. So this question isn't the question for the day but what should Morgan's middle name be?
Let me know.

Baiii
-kayla 💞🐐💞🐐

Q: if you could listen to one song by Why don't we what would the song be?