22

When I woke up Zach was laying next to me just staring.
"Morning Zach" I smiled.
"Morning Beautiful" he said.
"What are we doing today?" I asked.
"Well since Corbyns birthday was the other day we are having a party for him. And we are surprising him with Christina. But that's not until later. Until then we aren't doing anything." He replied.
"Okay. Until we have to get ready to go wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
"Sure, what movie?" He smiled.
"The thinning Logan's movie he did with Peyton List and Calum Worthy." I said turning on the computer.
"I have no idea what that is." He said.
"WHAT?!? ITS THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER IM NOT JUST SAYING THIS ITS TRUE!" i yelled.
"Then quit yelling at me and turn it on." He laughed.

*After the movie*
"Okay you were right that movie was amazing." He said. I nodded.
"Hey Maya.." he said nervously.
"Yes Zach?" I asked confused.
"We are late to the party and it was my idea to have it and we will be later because we have to get ready and pick up Christina..." He said.
"Yeah we should hurry." I said getting up and going to get ready.

(Christina's dress for the birthday party is the one in this pic Maya's dress is this dress only red

(Christina's dress for the birthday party is the one in this pic Maya's dress is this dress only red.)
After we got ready I did my usual natural face with mascara red lips and eyeliner. I had my hair in messy beach curls.

*When they got to the party*
We walked in and Corbyn wasn't here yet.
"Where's Corbitch?" I asked
"We thought you were getting him." Daniel said
"No we got Christina." Zach said pointing at the door where Christina was. Corbyn was behind her.
"BABE!" Corbyn yelled.
"Hey bean" she smiled and kissed him.
This party is gonna be amazing. I'm gonna be with Zach, the guys, and Christina. I couldn't ask for a better day. Then it happened the person I would never want to see walked in. How did she know where we were? Then it happened she walked up and kissed....

I hope you liked the chapter sorry for the cliffhanger again... The next chapter may have some things that matter may trigger you more about that will be in the beginning of the chapter. Thanks for reading. I love you
-K 💞🐐💞

Q: what's your favorite song from the A Why Don't We Christmas EP?

Kiss you this Christmas

Hey good lookin'

Merry Little Christmas

You and me at Christmas

Silent night