11

When I woke up I saw Zach laying next to me so I just lay there playing with his hair. When I see him move around I close my eyes and act like I'm still sleeping.
"Good morning beautiful" he said.
"Hi zachy" I laugh
"I'm gonna go get breakfast you coming?" He asked with a smile.
I just nod and get up. When we got downstairs the living room was empty. 'where is everyone I thought they all fell asleep out here?' I thought to myself.
I looked around the rest of the house before seeing the note on Zach's bedroom door.

Hey Maya and Zach, we went to Logan's you guys looked peaceful when you were sleeping. Btw I ship you guys so much rn. See you guys when we get home.
-Jack,Jonah,Corbyn,Daniel, Jazz

I brought the note to show Zach.
"So we have the house to ourselves. What do you wanna do?" Zach asked smirking.
I want you to actually ask me to be yours because I ship us to. I thought to myself.
"Whatever you want to do I'm down. I don't really care." I said faking a smile
"What's wrong babe?" When he said that you blushed then you felt a tear roll down your cheek.
He walked closer and wiped the tears away with his thumb.
"What's wrong Maya?" He asked softly.
"Why did you call me babe?" I asked. When I asked that he smiled.
"Because you are mine and I don't care who say what you are my babe and I-I-I love you" I looked at him and smiled.
Before I could respond someone opened the door. It was....

I'm sorry babes but I had to there is a lot of drama coming in the next few chapters. There will be drama and many surprises be prepared I will try and update again soon. Love you all.
-K ❤