13

"when he was younger he... Um he..." Corbyn choked letting some tears slip down his cheeks.
"Corbyn it's okay if he wants me to know he will tell me." I wiped away his tears.
"But you des-" I cut him off
"Its fine corb let's go back downstairs." He nodded. We walked back downstairs and Zach was gone so was Hunter.
"Zach" I said trying to find him.
"He um...he left after you ran off." Daniel said.
"Well where did he go?" I asked.
"I don't know he just... Left. But he said to give you this.." Jonah said handing me a piece of paper.
Maya,
I went to my she place I promise I am okay. Are you okay? Before you try I gave Jack my phone so you can't call me or text me. I will be home tonight. I promise I will be okay. This may not be how you want to hear me say this but I love you Maya. Be back later.
Zach xx
I read it out loud I could see Jack standing in the door way.
"I put his phone in his hoodie before I gave it to him. Call me I don't know where he went." Jack said.
"I can just use find my phone and go get him." I said wiping my tears away as the fell.
Time skip to after they got Zach home he was at the beach btw.
"Zach..." I said softly.
"I'm sorry Maya... When I was younger people picked on my little sister Reese and I lost it. Since then I have had really bad anger issues when someone I love gets picked on or hurt in anyway I lose it." He said starting to tear up. I sat quietly.
"Maya please don't be mad. Are you mad? If you are mad please forgive m-" I cut him off by kissing him. When I pulled away he pulled me back to him. When he pulled away I smiled. His cheeks got redder than usual.
"You talk to much Zachary." I laughed.
"I love you Maya Penelope Smith. With everything I am. I love you. You are my world." He said.
"I love you too Zachary Dean Herron. With everything we are. I love you. I love us. You are my Galaxy." I said.
"Not possible I love you most." He said. We went upstairs and layed down.
"Goodnight Zachary" I smiled and kissed his cheek.
"Goodnight Maya" he cupoed my face and kissed me. I smiled in the kiss. Not long after we pulled away we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello love. Thank you for reading this book is almost at
2.3 k reads. Thank you so much babies. I love you all. Keep reading I apologized for my cringness I love you all. 🐐💞🐐
-Kayla 💞🐐💞