16

After I was done with my hair and makeup I went to find a cute outfit. (Just pick what one you like better for hair and makeup and outfit;) )

 (Just pick what one you like better for hair and makeup and outfit;) )

(Outfit hair and makeup 1)

Outfit hair and makeup 2

Outfit hair and makeup 3

Zach's POV

I finally finished my hair and got dressed. (Outfit^)  I went downstairs to wait for Maya. While I waited I got on my phone and played a game.

Maya's Pov
I finished getting ready (in the outfit of your choice) grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Zach looked amazing.
"Ready Zach?" I asked smiling at him.
"Y-" he stopped when he looked at me.
"Is something wrong?" I asked worried.
"No you just, you look amazing babe." He said making me blush.
"Well stop drooling over each other and go!" Jack said. He sounded upset. I wonder why.
"What's wrong Jack?" I asked.
"Nothing I'm fine you guys just look weird like cannibals about to eat each other." He said laughing.
"Jack Robert Avery you don't seem fine and I will find out why." I said stearnly.
"But we really do have to go we will be late." Zach said.
"Right. Bye Jack." I said. He just nodded. "BYE GUYS" I yelled since they were all upstairs.
"BYE LOVE BIRDS" they yelled back as I walked out the door with Zach. We laughed.
"So where are we going? And can I have the aux cord?" I asked.
"Its a surprise and yeah." He said handing me the cord. I plugged the cord into my phone and played Like That by Jack and Jack ft. Skate. (Love this song.)
"I ain't ever met a girl like you and you'll never find a man like me, walking out the door with you arm. You can put me on my phone any time you want. Got me going mad when you dress like that..." I sang. Then I noticed Zach didn't even back out of the drive way yet. And he was just looking at me. I turned it down..
"What?" I asked laughing still mentally singing and jamming to the song.
"You are just a good singer." He said.
"I have 2 albums and 1 ep out and you just now realize I am a good singer wow babe." I laugh.
"Play one of your songs for me?" He asked backing pot of the driveway.
"Sure." I said getting on YouTube to play a song from my second album EVOLution. I played On Purpose.
"Your eyes crashing in to my eyes. Was I accidentally falling in love? Your words didn't mean to heal the hurt. We're coincidentally more than enough..." I sang along
"This is amazing Babe!" Zach said.
"Awe thanks babe I wrote it when I first met you." I laughed.
"I can tell" he said.
"About my song or play the song I Can Tell by 504 Boyz?" I said.
"Um..." He said.
"Kidding." I said. "Thank you baby" I kissed his cheek.
When we got there it was the Hollywood sign. Huh?
"Zach-" he cut me off by kissing me.
"Yes love" he asked walking me to the back of the sign. I stopped because I got a text. It was from....

Hey goats
So I hope you liked the chapter. I wrote it in class... It was a boring class. Don't judge me. So at the end of each chapter I'm gonna start asking you questions. So here is your first question.

Q: Who is your favorite Why Don't We member. Comment on their name.

Jonah
Daniel
Corbyn
Jack
Zach

Baiiii
-Kayla 💞🐐💞🐐