24

When I woke up Zach wasn't here Morgan was next to me.
"Morning Mommy" she smiled handing me a paper.
"Morning what's this?" I asked opening it.
"Its from Daddy." She said jumping off the bed. After she left the room I read the note. It said
Maya,
I love you an dim sorry I left without telling you. Ut I have something for you go to the kitchen and eat your breakfast your next note is waiting for you.
-z <3

I went downstairs and saw there were pancakes bacon Nutella and coffee with sugar creamer and milk next to it. My favorite breakfast.

After I ate I grabbed the note and went upstairs to get dressed and then read it. I put on ripped black jeans and a Avery 1/5 shirt and white slip on vans. After getting dressed I went to my jewelry box and saw the small box with the blades was gone. I read the note and it said
Okay come out back I have to talk to you. It's important.
-z <3

I ran down stairs and out back. I saw Zach standing there with tear stained cheeks as he looked down at the box with the blood stained blades in it.
"Why?" He sobbed.
"Zach i-"
"Don't Maya just tell me one thing." I nodded "how long have you been like this?" He asked "it's from before I met you I fucked everything up." I sobbed.
"One more thing.." he said "show me" he said. I shook my head. "GODDAMN IT MAYA SHOW ME" he yelled "NOW" I flinched and showed him my arms.
"Come with me." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me into our room and shutting and locking the door.
"I'm sorry for yelling at you." He said softly.
"It's okay." I said looking down. He lifted my chin and kissed me. He then made his way down my arms and kissed every cut and scar.
"I love you from your flaws to your perfections." He said.
"I love you to." I smiled.
"Please don't do it again." He said I nodded and took the box and threw it away.
"Let's go sit with Jack Dani and Morgan." I said. He nodded and took my hand and we walked to Jack and Daniels room and saw them playing video games while Morgan layed in Jack's bed asleep. "Nice shirt" Jack laughed.
"Thanks" I smiled. "I took it from Daniel." I laughed.
I love these people and they love me I have no reason to cut anymore. I have a loving boyfriend and a daughter who is adorable. I have friend who love me and I have my own family. My life is perfect right now I hope it stays this way. But I know that this will not last long. I just know it. I should enjoy my happiness while I can. And while I have it.

Its still happening my life is terrible I am getting bullied and shit. I will explain everything like this in the next a/n so you know what happening. Thank you to @

For being here for me. I love you. Also I love all of you. If you are going through anything like me please tell someone or message me on Instagram @kayla.bulmer I will always answer if I don't I will eventually. I promise. I love you all.
#beagoat #imafuckingtrex #rawr
-k 💞🐐💞🐐

Q: who's better Tessa Brooks or Erika Costell?

Tessa

Erika