10

Daniel was on the couch cuddling with someone who looked kinda familiar. Is that Faith?? I thought to myself. Zach gave me a confused look and grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Babe, are you okay?" He asked.
I just nodded and smiled. He must've known I was lying because he hugged me tight and kissed my head.
"I don't know who that is with Daniel but if you don't like her I can ask her to leave." He said softly.
"no it's fine Dani seems happy I will just stay upstairs until she leaves if it's who I think it is." I said holding back some tears. I smile at Zach then walk back to the living room and sit on the other side of Daniel. The girl isn't Faith it's my sister who I haven't seen in five years. Does she remember me? Is she still mad at me for what I did? Does she remember what I did? So many questions flood my head.
"Babe" Zach snaps me out of my thoughts.
"Sorry spaced out for a second. I'm okay" I say smiling at him.
"Maya this is my girlfriend Jazlyn." Dani says.
"Please call me jazz it's easier for people." She says laughing.
"I'm Maya, this Babyface next to me is my boyfriend Zach." I say holding back tears.
"Babe are you okay. You look like your about to cry." Zach says worried.
"Jazz, may I speak to you in the kitchen?" I ask sweetly.
"Umm sure." She responded confused. We walk into the kitchen and I break down crying.
"Jazzy, Jazzy Belle!?!" I ask upset.
"Hi May Bug" she said tearing up.
I cry harder and I think Zach heard me because he ran in.
"Zach this is my sister I haven't seen her in five years." I say calming down.
"I missed you Jazzy Belle but I'm going to bed." I say sobbing
"Night MayBug" she said lovingly and calmly.
"I will be up after I explain this all to Daniel okay princess" Zach says. I just smile at him and nod the go upstairs and into Zach's room. I get ready for bed then lay down. A few minutes later Zach comes in takes his shirt off and kills the lights and gets into the bed. I cuddle up to him and lay my head on his chest.
"I love you Zachary Dean Herron" I say.
"I love you more Maya Penelope Smith." He says smiling
"Not possible" I look at him.
"Yes possible" he says then kisses my head.
Soon enough we fall asleep.