28

I got out of the car and saw Zach's family and the beach decorated. There was an alter by the water. Zach was at the alter. Morgan was next to Reese and Ryan. It was beautiful. I started walking up to Zach. When I got up to him he got on one knee I didn't know what to do.

" Maya I love you. I have since I played eyes on you. We have been through so much. We have a child even though we didn't make her ourselves." He laughed and paused looking at him mom who had worry on her face.
" I want you to be mine forever I don't care how old we are. Maya Penelope Smith will you make me the happiest 17 year old Zach and marry me?" He pulled a red velvet box out of his pocket and opened it. It was a beautiful red diamond ring.
"Zachary Dean Herron I would love to marry you." I smiled. He put the ring on my finger and got up to kiss me. After we missed Reese ran up to me and jumped on me and yelled.
"I HAVE A SISTER!" then she started crying. Zach went to get Morgan from Myta. I kissed Reese's cheek and put her down. Everyone clapped then slowly started leaving. I sat by Zach and smiled at him. I didn't say anything just put my head on his shoulder. He got up and went up to Daniel. Then Daniel handed Zach his guitar. Before Zach could say or sing anything I had him sit so I could take a picture.

@mayasmith

❤ 90k || 49k comments

@mayasmith : I couldn't ask for a better future hubby. 💍💙
👤| @imzachherron

Comments:

TheDancingEgg : OMG I want pizza. ALSO CONGRATS but really pizza.
@mayasmith liked this comment.

CocoLoco6182 OMG PARENTS 😍😍

@mayasmith Child ^

@imzachherron ^^ also I love you princess. You are the best future wifey 💙

@imzachherron

❤ 50k || 43k comments

@imzachherron: you don't have to worry. I depend on you. I love you so much in so happy you said yes. Thank you for being my soon to be wife I love you with everything Maya. 💙❤
👤| @mayasmith

Comments:

@mayasmith: I love you too baby 💙

@user1: why are you with her

TheDancingEgg BECAUSE HE LOVES HER AS MUCH AS I LOVE PIZZA @user1

@user2: YEAH @user1 btw OTP

Two more chapters goats !!
Thank you for supporting me and this book. I love all of you! Two chapters in one day I think yes!! 💙
- K

Q: which acoustic song of why don't we do you like better?

Trust Fund Baby

These Girls

Other (comment them please :) )