15

*the next day because I'm lazy af*

I woke up to ten messages and five missed calls...WOW

2 missed calls from Hoe-nuh 
3 missed calls from Babyface

Zach 😊- hey Maya where are you?
Zach 😊- Maya
Zach 😊- you are probably sleeping...
Zach 😊- I should probably stop texting you...

Riles 💞- hey M Zach said he can't find you and wanted to know if you where at my house where are you?

Hoe-nuh - hey Maya where are you?

Bean🍪- hey peach where Re you we looked everywhere...

Chickee💄- hey love where are you I'm back in LA the guys said they can't find you. Text me or something please...

Dani💙- hey girly why can't we find you? Please text or call someone...

Unknown: hey babe I miss you I'm coming back for you baby girl tell that Zach boy you are mine and I will leave him alone. I love you

Oh ma damn!!! CARTER TEXTED ME AFTER CHEATING ON ME AND LEAVING ME BROKEN GOD I HATE HIM!!!
After getting up I realized that I was in the laundry room at the WDW house. I walked out and hit Jack in the face with the door... Oops

"Rude bro you broke my ha- oh hey Maya why were you in there?" He said.
"I don't remember hah" I laughed.
"Where's Zach?" I asked
"Upstairs. Why?" He asked
"Because he is my boyfriend.." I said sarcastically. And laughed walking away.
I went upstairs and saw Zach door closed. I walked in and he was sleeping with Reese next to him watching Christinas videos on his phone.
"Hey Reese can I talk to him?" I smiled. She nodded and walked out. God I love that girl.
"Zach wake up" I said running my fingers through his hair. He got up and smiled at me.
"I'm gonna take a shower then we are going on a date." He said happily
"Okay. I'm gonna go get ready." I said.
"Okay. Be ready at 6:30." He said it was 4:30i hat two hours... More like he did because he takes an hour just on his hair.

Hey goats hope you like the book so far... Let me know why if you don't. That's all I have to say today lol... Baiii little goats love you!