Chapter 22: The Best Time (Lemon)

You decided you should stay with Storyswap Chara and Cross Chara. It would just be the two of them if something bad had happened, but if Storyshift and Core Chara found the others they would be in vast numbers. Plus, Storyshift Chara can teleport and they are two of the strongest.

"I think I'll stay too." You say. "I'm a little worn out after that building collapsing thing."

"What?!" Storyswap Chara yells and run over to you and checks for injuries.

"I'm fine..." you mumble.

"It is my job as one of your girlfriends to make sure you are alright!" She argues.

One of your girlfriends? Last time you checked you didn't have any girlfriends. I hope the other Chara's don't think that was too.

"I agree." Core Chara says.

"Sure." Cross Chara shrugs.

You mentally face palm as Storyshift Chara drags Core Chara out the door. The door closes and you were now alone with the two other girls.

You suddenly felt sleepy. After all you were up for an hour with Core Chara watching the sun rise. An hours extra sleep couldn't hurt, right?

"Hey, uhm... im gonna hit the hay for a while." You say.

"Alright." Cross Chara smiles at you. "Have a nice sleep.

You flop into the bed and almost immediately fall into a deep sleep.

You woke up in a dark environment. It was the save screen. You haven't been here in a good while. You see Geno in the distance along with all the Frisk's and Chara's and start to walk over to him.

He seems to notice you. "Oh, hello Y/N!" He says. "It's been a little while."

"Yeah, it sure has." You say.

"Well, I guess I should introduce you to someone you've kinda already met."

Geno moved to the side to reveal a familiar Chara. It can't be... the one you killed...

It was Untratale Chara! Your hands were made into fists and you began to take defensive measures.

The Chara suddenly cowers behind Geno, he just chuckled. "Well, that was interesting. I thought you had said you wouldn't be afraid?"

"I-I did..." she stepped out once again.

You glared at the Chara and lowered your defenses, willing to trust whatever Geno is planning.

"Let me explain to you what had happened." Geno started. "Well, it was after you had left the Ultratale universe. This Chara was sent into the save screen, and as you know, the Chara's and Frisk's are not permitted to leave or reset without confirmation from dream or Ink. Anyway, she was looking to reset and try once again to kill you. But, I stopped her, the reset button didn't work anyway. She attacked us, trying to kill us with no mercy, but when she struck one of us... it did nothing. She realized she was stuck here with no way to kill."

You thought about what Geno had just said before telling him to continue.

"After all of that," Geno started. "She sat by herself for a long time. She wouldn't talk to anybody, not even fellow Chara's. Until, I went up to her and offered her a chance to talk to me. She of course declined at first, but I kept asking eventually she accepted the offer. I brought her over to see the save screen monitor, she got to see all of the AU's and how beautiful they all were. After all of that, there was a glimmer of a good person inside of this Chara. We had always talked, told jokes and played fun little games with each other. Now, she's a little sunshine."