"I'm proud of you."

I just had to post this now, cause they're soo cute!!! Aw
Normal age:))
~
"...And the outstanding supporting actress in a drama series award goes to... Ann Down!"
The loud voice announced above the crowd, the name going on repeat in her head.

Everyone around seemed to stare, as the elderly woman walked on stage with the biggest smile she'd seen yet.

"Millie?" The pretty, petite girl turned towards her dad's voice and forced a smile.

Millie couldn't seem to find a fitting response and a big lump formed in the back of her throat.

"Next time..." He muttered and rubbed her back in a comforting way, giving her a smile.

Millie exhaled deeply and fiddled with the ring on her finger.

A pair of eyes watched her from the distance, biting his lip with squinted eyes.

Finn ran a hand through his curls and straightened his bow tie.

He pushed through celebrities in beautiful dresses and expensive suits.

"Umm..." He awkwardly said, scratching the back of his sweaty neck when he reached her seat.

Millie turned towards him, immediately smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey Finn." She spoke softly and raised her eyebrows in a silent question.

He licked his chapped lips and turned his head towards the exit.

Millie took a quick glance, then turned to her dad, whispering something in his ear.

Finn stretched out his hand for her to take, which she gladly did and walked out with him.

They walked into another room, Millie let go of Finn's hand and the bright light from that previously darkened room startled her.

She sat down on the small couch in the middle of the room, her big white dress spread around.

Finn swallowed and sat down beside her, careful not to touch the thick fabric.

Millie leaned her head on his shoulder and he tensed up for a second.

They sat in a comfortable silence, still hearing the faint music and screams going on outside.

"I'm sorry you didn't win..." Finn said all of a sudden, his voice slightly cracking at the end.

Millie giggled and shook her head.

"It would be nice to make history, but I'm not even mad about it." She told him and traced small cirkles on his knee.

Finn bit his lip and nodded before saying, "...I'm proud of you."

A big smile made its way towards her lips, as she tucked a loose strand of brown hair behind her ear.

"Thank you Finny..." she said almost inaudibly, but them being really close let him hear her perfectly.

Finn smiled and ran his fingers through his dark curls, until his hair stood on end.

"We should probably head back... I told my dad I was going to the bathroom." A short laugh escaped her lips, as she got up from the couch.

"Yeah... Of course!" The slightly taller boy muttered and took a few steps towards the locked door.

"Finn wait..." her cute, british voice spoke from behind, making him turn on his heels.

Millie put a hand on his right shoulder, pecking his cheek lightly.

"...Thank you for being so supportive."

She smiled and walked past him, as redness invaded Finn's cheeks.

"A-Anytime..."
~
Stranger Things didn't necessarily win any awards at the Emmys... But I'm still soo proud of the show and our beautiful cast

~ Emily