Chapter Thirty-Four

~~ Now, before you all decide to come after me with torches and pitchforks, yes, I have noticed that it's been ages since I last updated, but I have now and that's all that's matters. Right? Right. Okay, on with the chapter! ~~

**Still Rosalie's POV**

A week later.....

"You've got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed to Jessica as she paced in front of me.

"I'm really not, Rose." She told me, running a hand through her hair.

"This is ridiculous! What happened to the whole OTP thing?"

"You tell me."

"How stupid can the guy be? I mean, you're the most amazing person I know. How can he not realise what a treasure he had?"

"Rose, could you just stop asking me questions about him that I can't answer?"

"Fine, fine. But we are so going out tonight." I told her.

"Can't we just stay here and watch Channing Tatum movies while eating ice-cream?" She suggested as she stopped pacing.

"Look. I know that chocolate-chip cookie dough ice-cream seems like the best thing in the world right now besides Channing Tatum, but you need to suck it up and get back out there. Don't let him hold you back."

"You know, you've been choosing a lot of things over Channing Tatum lately."

"Yeah, I know. Sue me."

"Well, I'm staying home tonight. I don't need or want to go out and get a rebound."

"But by staying here, you're using Channing Tatum as your rebound." I said, smirking.

"Sue me then, Rose. Sue me." She shrugged jokingly.

"There's really no arguing with you, is there?"

"Nope, so suck it up."

"Don't start using my own words against me, Jess."

"That ship sailed a long time ago, Rose. I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I will get you out of this house tonight, Jess, even if it's the last thing I do." I told her.

"Ha! Good luck with that! I'd like to see you try." She laughed.

"Oh I will." I replied.

Just then, my phone rang. Answering it, I heard Ben's voice on the other end.

"Hey, Rosie." He greeted me.

"Hey." I replied.

"Are you doing anything tonight?"

"Well-"

Jess immediately grabbed my phone off of me. "She's not busy at all tonight!"

"Jess!" I yelled at her. "Give that back!"

"Never!" She shouted back at me as she went across the room. "So you'll pick her up at seven then, right?"

"I swear, Jess, you better give that back to me right now before I wrestle you for it."

"Stop yelling at me, Rose! Can't you see I'm talking to someone here?"

"Okay, that's it." I said, walking towards her. "Give it back, Jess."

She started backing away from me. "No! Stay right there! I'm trying to get you out of the house tonight."

"I don't need you to do that for me, give it back!"